Offered to the market with ready to move into accommodation is this spacious three bedroom semidetached property. Located in a sought after and popular residential area close to amenities and transport links.
With ample parking, garage and workshop.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this very well presented throughout three bedroom semidetached property. Located in a sought after and popular residential area close to amenities and transport links. Property briefly comprises, hallway, open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen, to the first floor three bedrooms and house bathroom with access to the loft. To the outside well maintained lawn garden area to the front and driveway offering ample parking to the rear with garage and workshop.
Property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
Lounge/ Diner 23' x 12' ( 7.01m x 3.66m )
Spacious open plan lounge/Dining room with double glazed windows to the front and rear, three gas central heating radiators and feature multi-fuel stove set in fireplace.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.34m )
Modern fitted kitchen in grey gloss comprises of a range of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with work surfaces, built in electric oven and four ring electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood. Storage pantry, double glazed window to the rear and door access to the side of the property.
First floor landing offers access to the loft.
Loft Space 14' 10" x 12' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.94m )
With velux roof window.
Bedroom One 14' x 12' 3" into recess ( 4.27m x 3.73m into recess )
With double glazed window to the front with great views, fitted wardrobe and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 1" into recess ( 3.43m x 3.07m into recess )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobe and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.31m x 2.31m )
With double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Modern three piece suite in white comprises of panel bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, gas central heating boiler and two double glazed windows.
To the outside enclosed well maintained lawn garden area to the front and to the rear driveway offering ample parking, garage and workshop.
Offering further parking with power and lighting and inspection pit.
Storage workshop located behind the garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||7.5%||£116,556||2.8||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£55,000 (2)||£122,560 (31)||£140,869 (45)||£217,025 (16)||£314,042 (6)|
|Flats||£29,333 (3)||£60,000 (1)||-||-||-|
|All||£39,600 (5)||£120,605 (32)||£140,869 (45)||£217,025 (16)||£314,042 (6)|