A charming, through terrace home offered for sale in the heart of the 'cosmopolitan village' of Chapel Allerton offering spacious living accommodation arranged over four floors and boasting three double bedrooms.
A charming, period, through terrace home offered for sale in the heart of the 'cosmopolitan village' of Chapel Allerton offering deceptively spacious living accommodation arranged over four floors and boasting three double bedrooms. Chapel Allerton is highly sought after and offers an abundance of shooping facilities, bars and eateries. Both Moortown Corner and Street Lane are within easy reachable distance and offer further shopping facilities such as Marks and Spencer food hall, plus Leeds City Centre can be accessed via a number of public transport routes. This property oozes charm and character with high ceilings and sash style windows for maximum natural light and briefly comprises; living room, modern kitchen diner, three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, extensive cellar with potential to convert (subject to necessary consents) and rear, south facing garden.
Living Room 13' 4" x 12' 3" max ( 4.06m x 3.73m max )
With double glazed sash style window to front aspect, laminate flooring, coved ceiling, feature wall mounted fire and radiator.
Kitchen Diner 13' 5" max x 13' 5" max ( 4.09m max x 4.09m max )
Modern, fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units incorporating sink and drainer, integrated double oven and gas hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, laminate flooring, inset spot lighting, radiator, double glazed window and rear door to garden plus access door to cellar.
Bedroom One 12' x 13' 3" ( 3.66m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window, laminate flooring and radiator.
Shower Room 8' 2" x 4' 6" ( 2.49m x 1.37m )
Walk in shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiling to walls and heated towel rail.
Bathroom 5' 10" x 12' 3" ( 1.78m x 3.73m )
Two double glazed windows, tiling to walls and floor, bath with mixer tap and over bath shower, WC, wash hand basin and vanity unit, inset spot lighting and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 13' 3" max ( 3.58m max x 4.04m max )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" max x 13' 1" ( 4.06m max x 3.99m )
Double glazed window, radiator and loft access.
The property offers and extensive cellar space with reasonable head height, it is plumbed and although being utilised as a storage space at present, it has the potential to be tanked and converted subject to necessary consents.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance south facing garden which is mostly paved, has some mature flowering shrubbery and has retaining fence.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||7.4%||£171,000||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£205,000 (6)||£246,403 (32)||£284,990 (5)||£358,125 (4)|
|Flats||£96,458 (6)||£211,457 (13)||£95,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£96,458 (6)||£209,418 (19)||£241,815 (33)||£284,990 (5)||£358,125 (4)|