*** closing date set for Friday 22nd January @ 12PM***
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a unique bungalow situated in a highly desirable location in Burnside providing generous family accommodation on the one level.
The house has an open outlook at the front, looking towards Stonelaw Road and south facing garden accessed from the rear. The driveways provide ample off-street parking. This property is ideally positioned within a sought-after and well-established residential location, convenient for both primary and secondary schools, shops and public transport.
The property comprises entrance conservatory leading to a bright broad hallway with two storage cupboards and hatch to extensive loft storage, access off to the large lounge/dining area, master en-suite bedroom, two further double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom with overhead shower.
The lounge/dining area enjoys open aspects to the front and side gardens and provides a spacious family and entertaining space with direct access through French doors to the covered deck. The dining area leads to the kitchen which includes integrated appliances and overlooks the rear garden. The rear hall which is accessed from the kitchen, leads to the toilet, storage cupboard and external door to covered deck.
Additional features include double length garage/workshop, additional outbuilding, double glazing, living flame gas fire, alarm system, private, low-maintenance family-friendly garden and entertaining areas enclosed by full height timber fencing.
Lounge Dining Room 26' 3" x 12' 6" ( 8.00m x 3.81m )
Kitchen Breakfast Room 13' 9" x 10' ( 4.19m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.23m x 3.02m )
Family Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' 3" ( 2.08m x 1.91m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5%||£111,665||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£91,748 (2)||£144,226 (11)||£171,635 (11)||£254,999 (5)||£210,000 (2)|
|Flats||£67,749 (10)||£101,333 (12)||£137,500 (5)||-||-|
|All||£71,749 (12)||£121,847 (23)||£160,968 (16)||£254,999 (5)||£210,000 (2)|