Priced at £525,000
This is for my family...
- The superb open plan living space, including a kitchen which has a range of integrated appliances and breakfast bar.
- Bedrooms are all well-proportioned with two benefitting from en-suites.
- The fabulous garden is enclosed providing a safe space for children to play and room to entertain.
- The property has lots of character, and has been recently refurbished to a very high standard.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- The property is ready to move straight into.
- Ideal for doctors/academics, professional couples and downsizers alike.
- You can add your own style.
- Only a short distance to the incredibly popular Millhouses park.
- Within catchment for numerous highly regarded schools.
- Excellent transport links including key bus routes and Dore train station.
- You'll be a short drive from the Peak National Park.
I am looking for an investment...
- We think the property could rent for approximately £1,000 pcm (2.29% yield)
- Tenants would love the location, styling, generous garden and patio area.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.5%||£235,000||3||0.5|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£249,975 (2)||£317,813 (16)||£507,495 (10)||£675,000 (2)|
|Flats||£141,000 (5)||£196,980 (5)||£299,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£141,000 (5)||£212,121 (7)||£316,706 (17)||£507,495 (10)||£675,000 (2)|