This is for my family...
- The living space has been extended and gives the ground floor an open plan feel.
- The beautiful garden is enclosed providing a safe space for children to play and room to entertain.
- There are a number of highly regarded schools nearby for all ages.
- Bedrooms are well proportioned and include two generous doubles.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- The property has been really well maintained and is ready to move straight into.
- There's plenty of space for when guests stay over.
- It's neutrally decorated so you can add your own style.
This could be an ideal property to downsize...
- The location is perfect for the many shops/amenities in Crookes.
- Transport links including key bus routes are at the end of the road.
- You're perfectly placed if you need to access the Universities, hospitals or the city centre.
I am looking for an investment...
- We think the property could rent for £850 pcm, a yield of 3.58%.
- Tenants would love the location and fabulous garden.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.6%||£159,950||2||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£135,000 (1)||£203,878 (9)||£271,471 (17)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|
|Flats||£107,489 (14)||£199,667 (15)||£258,000 (5)||-||-|
|All||£109,323 (15)||£201,246 (24)||£268,409 (22)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|