This is for our family…
- This deceptively spacious property has ample living & dining space on the ground floor with a generous lounge and separate dining room.
- A good sized kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room and WC.
- Bedrooms are well proportioned, with a modern three piece shower room on the first floor.
- It's situated in a sought after location, close to good schools, local shops/amenities and key transport links.
Buying for just me, or with my partner...
- The property is well presented throughout, meaning you can move straight in.
- With great views, this property is perfect for first time buyers and growing families alike.
- There is substantial outdoor space to the rear including lawn, patio area and a greenhouse ideal for any keen gardener.
- With a garage and off-road parking for two vehicles, this will be a popular property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.5%||£235,000||3||0.5|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£249,975 (2)||£317,813 (16)||£507,495 (10)||£675,000 (2)|
|Flats||£141,000 (5)||£196,980 (5)||£299,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£141,000 (5)||£212,121 (7)||£316,706 (17)||£507,495 (10)||£675,000 (2)|