This is for my family...
- Living & dining space is flooded with natural light.
- Bedrooms are all well-proportioned with plenty of storage.
- The beautiful south-facing garden is enclosed providing a safe space for children to play and room to entertain.
- There are a number of highly regarded schools nearby for all ages.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- The property has been really well maintained and is ready to move straight into.
- There's plenty of space for when guests stay over.
- It's neutrally decorated so you can add your own style.
This could be an ideal property to downsize...
- The location is perfect for nearby shops/amenities, only a short walk into Dore village.
- Transport links including key bus routes are at the end of the road.
- You're on the edge of the Peak District and the local train station links you with numerous major cities.
I am looking for an investment...
- We think the property could rent for £1,400 pcm, a yield of 4.2%.
- Tenants would love the location, garden & off road parking.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.5%||£235,000||3||0.5|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£249,975 (2)||£317,813 (16)||£507,495 (10)||£675,000 (2)|
|Flats||£141,000 (5)||£196,980 (5)||£299,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£141,000 (5)||£212,121 (7)||£316,706 (17)||£507,495 (10)||£675,000 (2)|