Sydenham place This historic Grade ll listed building is located in part of the city's famous Jewellery Quarter, extremely close to the gold triangle and nearby amenities.
This prime development boasts individuality with bespoke apartments designed to a high specification whilst preserving the building's original features.
Each of the six conversion apartments has been thoughtfully designed and finished using the highest quality materials. The beautifully designed communal areas maintain the level of specification and finish in keeping with that of your apartment, so your experience starts the moment you enter the building. Each has a long leasehold and the security of a gated parking space.
Apartment 5 Situated on the second floor, this lovely apartment has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, an optional fourth bedroom/ cinema room and a large open plan living & Kitchen area with gorgeous original windows allowing beams of natural light to filter through the apartment.
security and internal finishes - Video intercom entry system to each apartment.
- Oak Veneered, Internal Doors (Internal doors Solid FD30 Fire Doors in Oak Veneer. Front Door is matching FD30 in Black. All door/window furniture in satin black.)
- Designer Radiators Throughout ?
- LED Lighting
- Remote Heating Control
kitchen - Bespoke Super Matt Graphite Kitchen Units ?
- Marble effect Mirostone kitchen Worktops
- Marble effect Mirostone kitchen Splashbacks
- Fully integrated AEG Appliances Inc.: Washing Machine, Sink, Mixer Tap, Microwave, Filtered Extractor Hood, Oven and 50:50 Fridge Freeze. Neff Hob.
Bathroom - Full Height polished Ceramic wall and floor Tiling All-round in Carrara marble effect ?
- K.vit Fixtures and Fittings Inc.: Concealed W.C. Suite, Wash Basin with Floor Standing Cupboards, LED Lit Mirror, Mono Basin Mixer Tap, Double Ended Bath with Mixer Tap, Stone Composite Shower Tray, Rain Style Shower, Designer Shower Enclosure.
- Anthracite Designer Heated Towel Rails
flooring - 24mm Wood Flooring built up to all Kitchen, Dining, Lounge and Hallways – 6mm acoustic rubber matting followed by 6mm underlay and finished in 12mm oak veneered flooring?
- Fitted Carpet to all Bedroom - 6mm acoustic rubber matting followed by 7 mm underlay and finished in 11mm carpet?
- Polished Ceramic Floor Tiles to all Bathrooms
externals - 13A double power points to each parking space
- Covered Cycle Storage Area
- Controlled Gated Entrance ?
Additional details - 10 Year Build Zone New Home Warranty?
- Digital TV and Internet Compatibility?
- Visual Door Entry System
parking The apartment boasts one secure and allocated parking space.
Area The property is located in the heart of Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter.
The Jewellery Quarter is a designated conservation area and proposed World Heritage Site and is already a prestigious and highly desired part of Birmingham. It is experiencing further development as some of the old factories are converted into apartments, restaurants and shops. It is only a short distance to all that Birmingham City Centre has to offer including the Colmore Business District.
The City Centre offers some of the best shopping in the country. The famous Bullring Shopping Centre is only around three quarters of a mile away and contains over 140 shops, including one of the only Selfridges department stores outside of London and the exclusive Mailbox development, which is host to a range of designer outlets including Armani and Harvey Nichols. The recently opened £150m Grand Central Shopping Centre sits directly above the new £600 million redevelopment of the now world class New Street station, including a flagship 250,000 sq. Ft. John Lewis store, in addition to over 60 premium retailers and quality restaurants and cafes. The redevelopment further enhances Birmingham's retail landscape bringing a mix of unrivalled premium fashion and quality high street brands to the heart of the city.
Transport: There are good links to the national motorway network, with excellent access to Birmingham International Airport and The National Exhibition Centre. The A38 Aston Expressway is only around half a mile away and leads directly onto Junction 6 of the M6 which itself is only some 3.5 miles distant. With the growing network links within Birmingham, the property is well situated with be located 300m away from Snow Hill Station.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Block of flats||0.2%||£298,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£295,000 (4)||£527,107 (14)||£499,950 (10)||-|
|Flats||£181,505 (216)||£267,631 (229)||£453,182 (11)||-||-|
|All||£181,505 (216)||£268,101 (233)||£494,580 (25)||£499,950 (10)||-|