1st Dec 2020
5th Jul 2021
- Type: Maisonette
- Bedrooms: 2
- Listing status: sale
This prestigious new development is situated within a short stroll of the beautiful sandy beach at Constantine Bay and the championship Trevose Golf & Country Club. A sought-after location where developments of this nature are rare to the market.
A luxurious collection of houses, duplexes and apartments by award winning local developers Acorn Blue, set within coastal themed landscaped grounds. The external façades will feature Western Red Cedar and Zinc cladding, a sedum roof and grey aluminium doors and windows. Interiors are open plan design with high specification fixtures and fittings, and private balconies and terraces affording magnificent sea views.
Set on the second and third floors, this duplex apartment affords magnificent, panoramic sea views.
Featuring Karndean flooring and a designer fitted kitchen featuring handle less soft closing units by Stormer Kitchens and a range of integral appliances by Bosch to include fridge/freezer, induction hob with extractor, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher and wine cooler. The open plan living, dining room and kitchen sets its focus toward the beautiful aspect and has sliding doors opening to the balcony.
The two spacious double bedrooms each have ensuite with contemporary fittings to include brassware with chrome mixer taps and thermostatically controlled shower by vado. A separate, family shower room is located on the lower floor.
8.0m x 4.1m (26'2" x 13'5")
4.4m x 3.9m (14'5" x 12'9")
4.5m x 3.0m (14'9" x 9'10")
Mains water, electricity, private drainage, ground source heat pump system.
This property offers superb holiday letting potential. A bespoke appraisal has been prepared, please contact the agent for more details.
* Designer fitted kitchen featuring handle less soft closing units by Stormer Kitchens
* Composite stone work surface with drainer grooves
* Composite stone upstand and splash back behind hob
* Under-mounted stainless steel sink
* A range of integrated appliances by Bosch to include: Fridge/freezer, Induction hob with extractor, Oven, Microwave oven, Dishwasher, Wine cooler
* Contemporary style bath with tiled bath panel and toughened glass screen
* Wash hand basin and WC with soft close seat by Vitra
* Contemporary brassware with chrome mixer taps by vado
* Thermostatically controlled shower by vado
* Full height mirror behind vanity top
* Composite stone vanity tops
Flooring and finishing touches
* Karndean flooring to hallway, living and kitchen area
* Tiling to bathroom and en-suite
* Carpet to bedrooms
* Matt emulsion painted walls and ceilings
* Contemporary ironmongery
* Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
* Under cupboard LED lighting in kitchen
* Recessed LED downlights to hallway, kitchen, living area and bedrooms
* Shaver socket to bathroom and en-suite
* Integral usb charging ports in living area and master bedroom
Constantine bay is one of the most sought-after bays in North Cornwall, a renowned surfing beach, the bay has rock pools to the left and sand dunes to the right and gentle headland walks in either direction where the South West Coastal path provides a scenic walk to several other sandy beaches. At low tide it connects with its sister beach, Boobys Bay, giving a stretch of more than half a mile of golden sand.
The championship Trevose Golf & Country Club is just a short stroll and just five minutes away is the striking harbour town of Padstow offering stunning scenery, gourmet restaurants, wine bars, galleries, shops, and more beaches along the estuary. The nearby village of St Merryn offers a Rick Stein public house, wine bar, pubs and shops and is central to several sandy beaches including Porthcothan, Treyarnon and Harlyn Bay where The Pig Hotel & Restaurant add to the quality eateries in the locality.
The Treglos development sits within an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, on the site of a former hotel and grounds, the development is exclusive in a location where new properties of this style and quality are extremely rare. A superb investment opportunity with excellent holiday letting projections.
Cornwall Estates (Padstow) Ltd give notice that; These particulars do not constitute any contract or offer and are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. The accuracy of the particulars is not guaranteed and should not be relied upon as representations of fact. Cornwall Estates (Padstow) Ltd, their clients nor any joint agents have authority to make any representations about the property and any information given is without responsibility on the part of the agents, sellers or lessor(s). Any intended purchaser should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise of the statements contained in these particulars. Any areas distances or measurement are approximate. Assumptions should not be made that the property has all the necessary planning permissions and building regulations. We have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Viewing by appointment only. Purchasers should check the availability for viewing before embarking on any journey to view or incurring travelling expenses. Some photographs may be taken with a wide-angle lens.
Local info for PL28