4th Aug 2020
11th Jan 2021
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
A very spacious, gas centrally heated and double glazed, three bedroom, freehold, semi-detached residence of immense charm and character enjoying prime location on the very well thought of bournville village trust estate. Ep rating D.
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
* Superb, freehold, three bedroom family residence located on the sought after Bournville Village Trust Estate
* Bright and spacious family accommodation of charm and character
* Internal viewing highly recommended
* Elegant reception hall with attractive wood floor and arched front entrance door
* Guests WC/Shower room with WC suite, wash basin and shower cubicle
* Three attractive reception rooms with wood burning stove to the front lounge and double glazed double doors leading from the rear living room to the garden
* Fitted kitchen with Belfast sink plus range of fittings including cupboards, drawers and worksurfaces with tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine and integrated dishwasher
* Three spacious first floor bedrooms including main bedroom with en-suite shower
* Family bathroom with modern white suite of bath with shower fitment and screen, wash basin, WC suite and chrome central heating ladder
* Loft space with Velux window accessed via staircase from first floor
* Driveway to front providing good off-street car parking for four cars
* Delightful southerly facing rear garden with paved terrace, lawn and boundaries defined by fences and hedges
* Carpets where fitted are included in the sale
* Prime location on the Bournville Village Trust Estate providing easy access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham University, Royal Orthopedic Hospital and Cadburys in Bournville
Tenure - The agents are advised that the property is freehold
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating is installed with boiler serving radiators to the main accommodation.
Most of the windows to the property are uPVC double glazed.
4.11m into wide bay x 3.66m
With ensuite shower and wash basin
Local info for B29