Located within the sought after oval of Marlborough Avenue, this spacious and bright two-bedroom flat sits within an elegant red sandstone tenement built circa 1907 by ‘Whyte & Kennedy’.
The property has been substantially renovated and modernised by the current owners to a very high standard whilst many of the original features have been retained. Highlights of the property include a large and bright living area with bay windows overlooking the oval.
The impressive and spacious open plan kitchen area provides an excellent area to relax and entertain.
The property also benefits from two generously proportioned bedrooms and a luxurious and contemporary bathroom.
78 Marlborough Avenue is located within the sought-after Broomhill district which is highly desirable due to the nearby shops and eateries as well as easy access to the West End, Hyndland train station, and the M8 motorway.
• Generous two-bedroom flat
• Preferred first-floor position
• Large living room with bay windows overlooking the oval
• Impressive and spacious kitchen dining area with quality integrated appliances
• Large bedrooms with lovely leafy outlooks
• Contemporary bathroom with bath, shower, wall hung vanity, and floor to ceiling tiling
• Kempas hardwood flooring features in the living room, hallway, and kitchen
• Gas central heating
• Double glazing
• On-street parking
• Communal gardens at the rear of the property
When enquiring please quote IATA14461
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£110,000 (1)||£155,000 (1)||£350,000 (1)||£459,000 (1)||£525,000 (1)|
|Flats||£124,563 (61)||£187,820 (81)||£408,059 (17)||£355,000 (2)||-|
|All||£124,329 (62)||£187,420 (82)||£404,833 (18)||£389,667 (3)||£525,000 (1)|