guide price £515,000 - £535,000 Superb three bedroom extended detached, spacious conservatory, kitchen/diner, sun room, utility room, cloaks/WC, impressive ensuite, house bathroom, block paved driveway with parking for multiple cars and a spacious lawned rear garden.
guide price £515,000 - £535,000 A superb three bedroom extended detached accommodation, set in a rural popular location. The property boasts an extensive block paved driveway with parking for multiple cars, enclosed lawned rear garden, and fantastic views. The accommodation comprises of: Entrance porch, entrance hall, cloaks/WC, lounge, sun room, conservatory, kitchen/diner, utility room, three bedrooms, ensuite to master bedroom and house bathroom.
uPVC double glazed door and windows and door leading into the entrance hall.
uPVC double glazed door to the front, gas central heating radiator, feature brick wall and stairs leading to the first floor landing with understairs storage.
Low level flush WC, wash hand basin, gas central heating radiator and part tiled walls.
Lounge 16' 4" x 13' ( 4.98m x 3.96m )
Multi-fuel log burner, brick surround with oak beam, wall lights and French doors leading into the sun room.
Sun Room 13' 7" x 5' 9" ( 4.14m x 1.75m )
uPVC double glazed windows, uPVC double glazed uPVC French Doors leading into the conservatory and uPVC French Doors leading to the rear.
Conservatory 23' 1" x 16' 10" ( 7.04m x 5.13m )
uPVC construction with double glazed windows, two electric heaters, and uPVC double glazed French doors leading to the rear.
Kitchen/diner 23' 5" max x 13' 5" max ( 7.14m max x 4.09m max )
Has a fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over incorporating sink and drainer, part tiled walls, gas oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, dishwasher, fridge freezer, two gas central heating radiators, wine rack, electric plate warmer, gas fireplace, ceiling beams, uPVC double glazed window to the front and uPVC double glazed door.
Utility Room 9' 8" plus door recess x 5' 1" ( 2.95m plus door recess x 1.55m )
Base mounted units with work surfaces over, double sink and drainer, space for washing machine, uPVC double glazed window to the front and access to the pantry.
First Floor Landing
Single glazed round stain glassed window to the front, gas central heating radiator, feature brick wall and two loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 11" plus wardrobe x 13' 9" max ( 4.24m plus wardrobe x 4.19m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard and gas central heating radiator. Access to the ensuite.
Ensuite 19' 9" x 8' 8" ( 6.02m x 2.64m )
Sloping roof. Shower cubicle, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, gas central heating radiator, bidet, part tiled walls and double glazed Velux window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.30m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, built-in wardrobe and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 10' ( 3.12m x 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, built-in wardrobe and gas central heating radiator.
A three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with taps and shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator, storage cupboard and uPVC double glazed window to the front.
Garage 20' 9" x 8' 10" ( 6.32m x 2.69m )
Up and over doors, power and light, plumbing, work surfaces, single glazed window.
Extensive block paved driveway, integral garage and gated access leading to the spacious lawned rear garden with fence boundaries, garden shed and fantastic views.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.9%||£133,740||2.4||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£98,750 (4)||£148,394 (66)||£187,910 (111)||£315,188 (77)||£399,374 (21)|
|Flats||£101,998 (3)||£93,970 (33)||£124,998 (2)||-||-|
|All||£118,874 (8)||£130,253 (99)||£186,796 (113)||£315,188 (77)||£399,374 (21)|