Buying just for me, or with my partner…
- The styling is classic throughout and well maintained so ready to move into.
- Bedrooms are well proportioned so perfect for when guests stay over.
- The generous lounge/dining room and adjoining orangery make great entertaining areas.
- There is lift access from the garage up to the living space.
This could be an ideal property to downsize…
- You will be close to local amenities with plenty of green open spaces nearby.
- A low maintenance garden to the rear provides a lovely area to sit out & relax.
- There is ample storage throughout, including a generous loft space and substantial garages.
It's a fabulous property with so many great features, and will no doubt be incredibly popular on the market.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.5%||£235,000||3||0.5|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£249,975 (2)||£317,813 (16)||£507,495 (10)||£675,000 (2)|
|Flats||£141,000 (5)||£196,980 (5)||£299,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£141,000 (5)||£212,121 (7)||£316,706 (17)||£507,495 (10)||£675,000 (2)|