Available for viewing now. Strathmore Place Annexe comprises of two, 2 bedroomed apartments with open plan luxury living, under floor heating throughout, allocated parking and private gardens.
Chelsea Heights is an exclusive development, consisting of six apartment buildings, built by pta Developments, an established developer, with a reputation for a high quality finish.
This unique development is situated on the former Baldwins Omega site on Brincliffe Hill and has convenient access to the local amenities of Ecclesall Road including restaurants, public houses, bars, shops and supermarkets. The development falls within the catchment area for highly regarded schooling, including Greystones Primary School, High Storrs Secondary School and Mercia Secondary School. Also, the apartments are well placed for good access to some of Sheffield’s most popular outdoor spaces such as Endcliffe Park, Chelsea Park, Sheffield Botanical Gardens and Whiteley Woods.
Please note: The postcode used within the advertising is temporary and will not be the official postcode when the development is built.
• Karl Benz Luxury custom-built true handleless Italian furniture. Sleek modular design
• Caesarstone Quartz worktops
• High spec integrated appliances including self-cleaning oven, dishwasher, single oven, Combi microwave, induction hob, ceiling extractor, fridge/freezer
• Blanco stainless steel sinks with Quooker Boiling water tap
• Gas System Boiler with remote access capabilities
• Under floor heating throughout
• Chrome towel Rails to all bathrooms
• Solid Core contemporary fire doors/satin chrome handles
• Flooring to hall, kitchen, bathroom
• Twist carpet to bedrooms
• Duravit white suites
• Separate showering areas
• Chrome fixtures and fittings
• High quality wall & floor tiling
• Full-height fitted wardrobes to bedrooms
• Cloaks cupboard to entrance hall
• Recessed ceiling lights throughout
• Sky Plus & HD Ready TV points
• Cat 5 cabling
• Telephone points
• Car charging points - subject to request if possible and additional fee
• Allocated parking
• Intruder alarm
• Door entry system with Audio/Visual and Intercom
• Powder Coated Aluminium double glazed units
• Electric blinds fitted to the living room windows and manual blinds in the bedrooms (Strathmore Place Annexe only)
• Private Gardens (Strathmore Place Annexe only)
The properties are leasehold. There will be a yearly maintenance charge, which is estimated at £800 p/a.
• 250 year lease
• Ground Rent - £245 p/a
Small pet licence available.
Specifications may be subject to change.
Strictly by appointment.
Whilst we aim to make these particulars as accurate as possible, please be aware that they have been composed for guidance purposes only. Therefore, the details within should not be relied on as being factually accurate and do not form part of an offer or contract. All measurements are approximate. None of the services, fittings or appliances (if any), heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems have been tested and therefore no warranty can be given as to their working ability. All photography is for illustration purposes only.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.2%||£296,244||4.4||1.8|
|Block of flats||1%||£175,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£190,000 (1)||£247,500 (4)||£275,173 (28)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|
|Flats||£95,025 (16)||£211,612 (13)||£599,650 (3)||-||-|
|All||£100,612 (17)||£220,056 (17)||£306,574 (31)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|