Offered to market with no upper chain is this spacious, three bedroom, semi-detached home, sitting upon a generous plot and which perfectly combines character features with a contemporary style, to boast the ideal family home.
Offered to market with no upper chain is this spacious, three bedroom, semi-detached home, sitting upon a generous plot and which perfectly combines character features with a contemporary style, to boast the ideal family home. The location means that a choice of well-regarded local schooling is on offer, as well as the extensive amenities of Moortown corner, Street Lane and Roundhay; all of which have shopping facilites, eateries and bars. Both Roundhay Park and the popular 'Tropical World' are within close proximity as well as regular bus services, and for commuters the Ring Road offers ease of access to Leeds City Centre, York, Harrogate and beyond. The property is modern throughout and briefly comprises lounge, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms, house bathroom, separate WC, rear garden and driveway for off street parking. The property benefits from being internally renovated in 2016 inclusive of new wiring and a Worcester Bosch boiler.
Door to front elevation, dual aspect windows, porcelain tiled floor, stairs rising from ground to first floor and radiator.
Lounge 14' 1" max x 15' 7" ( 4.29m max x 4.75m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, inset fire, cornicing to the ceiling and radiator.
Dining Room 16' 11" max x 12' 5" max ( 5.16m max x 3.78m max )
Double glazed bay window to rear aspect, cornicing and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 11' 6" ( 2.84m x 3.51m )
Modern fitted kitchen with double glazed window and side door, an array of wall and base units incorporating one bowl sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and hob with cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer and bottle holding space, underfloor heating, plus pantry space with double glazed window and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 16' 2" max x 11' max ( 4.93m max x 3.35m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" max x 14' 9" ( 3.76m max x 4.50m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 9' ( 2.49m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 8' 11" ( 2.36m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window, bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, high gloss tiling to walls and floor, inset spot lighting, wash hand basin and vanity unit, extractor fan and radiator.
Wc 2' 10" x 4' 10" ( 0.86m x 1.47m )
Double glazed window, tiling to walls, wash hand basin and vanity and WC
To the front of the property is a most handsome entrance through wrought iron gates and onto a smart, block paved driveway with retaining wall. The detached garage can be found to the side of the property, leading around onto a further block paved rear patio area. There is an extensive lawn which is perfectly bordered by mature flower shrubs. Within the garden a vegetable patch can also be found containing tomatoes, green beans, carrots and strawberries!
External Store 4' x 4' 11" ( 1.22m x 1.50m )
With plumbing for washing machine and boiler.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.9%||£374,988||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£279,999 (2)||£278,622 (11)||£311,818 (48)||£558,817 (50)||£736,606 (31)|
|Flats||£115,549 (9)||£189,359 (42)||£499,975 (2)||-||-|
|All||£145,449 (11)||£207,885 (53)||£319,344 (50)||£558,817 (50)||£751,087 (32)|