Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- Perfect for a professional couple.
- You'll love the styling and the accommodation is flooded with natural light.
- A superb breakfast kitchen is fully integrated with neff appliances.
- The bedrooms are good sizes, both with luxury en-suites & fitted wardrobes.
- There's a fabulous modern feel and it's been finished to a high standard throughout.
This could be an ideal property to downsize...
- The location is perfect for nearby shops/amenities and is walking distance from the popular Ecclesall Road.
- There is plenty of storage throughout the property and within the allocated parking area.
I am looking for investment...
- We think the property would rent for approximately £1,500-£1,750 pcm.
- Tenants would love the modern style, nearby amenities, off road parking and the security of the development.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.2%||£296,244||4.4||1.8|
|Block of flats||1%||£175,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£190,000 (1)||£247,500 (4)||£275,173 (28)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|
|Flats||£95,025 (16)||£211,612 (13)||£599,650 (3)||-||-|
|All||£100,612 (17)||£220,056 (17)||£306,574 (31)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|