11th Nov 2020
11th Nov 2020
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
A stunning 3-bedroom detached home future- proofed to become a substantial 5-bedroom family home in the sought-after location of Horsforth.
Hunters are delighted to market this eye-catching ‘Grand Design’ that is a fully refurbished and renovated detached house located on Outwood Avenue. Sitting in an elevated position at the head of this leafy cul-de-sac, this state-of the art home enjoys far reaching countryside views to the front, access to nearby woodland walks and an impressive garden for entertaining to the rear.
Ideal for a forward-thinking purchaser, there is full planning permission granted for a 5-bedroom spacious, detached home. The next-stage development could be completed with minimum interference and Hunters are able to facilitate discussions with the Developer to obtain detailed specifications and costings.
At present, the current offering is sensational, and no expense has been spared to create a 2020 ‘lifestyle’ home with a vast array of mod- cons. Open- plan is the order of the day downstairs, with 3 defined living areas for cooking, dining and entertaining. Upstairs, there are 2 ample-sized double bedrooms and a well-proportioned single bedroom. A stunning modern bathroom is enhanced by a separate wet-room rainfall shower. The rear garden is of extensive proportion and would be landscaped prior to completion, with a potential for the new owner to contribute to the landscape-design plans.
Current dwelling specification offering comprises:
• Wet underfloor heating system with with hive controls (phone controlled).
• Built in sonos Music System to ground floor (phone controlled).
• CAT6 cables on Ground Floor and Master Bedroom, running back to main hub under stairs.
• Texecom Alarm System.
• Composite Front Door.
• New UPVC windows throughout.
• LED spot lighting throughout.
• lvt temporary floor: To be finalised prior to completion.
• All integrated kitchen appliances including dishwasher and induction hob.
• Full wet room with large rainfall shower and free standing bath.
• Frameless Glass Staircase.
• Contemporary square edged skirting and architraves.
Future -proofing specification offering minimal disruption (for the 5-bedroom house) comprises:
• Internal Steel Beams (already installed)
• Concrete lintels in place for knock- through into a Master Bedroom Suite.
• Plumbing and Central Heating provisions already installed in wall cavities.
• Heating and Hot Water provision in existing dwelling to remain throughout building works
Essentially the new owner would be able to live comfortably in the property throughout the extension- build process, unaffected by dust and minimal disruption to daily life. Contact Hunters for further detail about any prospective development or ask for further clarification at the point of viewing.
Local info for LS18