11th Nov 2020
20th Nov 2020
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
This beautiful family home features all the modern amenities of today and is located on the highly desirable 'Horsforth Vale' development. Located in a semi-rural setting with beautiful country walks on the doorstep, highly regarded local schools and excellent transport links are also within a convenient reach.
Horsforth has been named as one of the best places to live in Britain in a national guide. The locations were selected for offering the best quality of life to the widest number of people and combining desirable features such as a positive community spirit, good local shops and services and attractive outdoor spaces. Horsforth is a thriving suburb, it has great schools so is very popular with families and there’s a real mix of parks, bars, restaurants and shops.
This beautiful home has many key features:
• Gorgeous open plan dining kitchen with French doors to the rear garden
• Immaculately presented living room with pleasant outlook
• Downstairs W.C.
• Three bedrooms
• Master en-suite
• Spacious and modern house bathroom
• Fully enclosed private rear garden with patio, lawns, mature borders and garden shed - everything you need, and with a south facing aspect, it makes for a sunny space in which to relax and unwind in
• Long driveway and neat front garden – lots of kerb appeal!
• Take your own virtual tour right now!
This home is exceptionally well cared for which is clear to see from the pristine presentation of every room. The location offers a sought-after suburban lifestyle, with countryside and river walks on your doorstep, yet the bustling centres of Horsforth is also a pleasant stroll away.
Interested in this property...? Take your own virtual tour right now, inspect everything for yourself and measure up too, if you like what you see then call us to book your viewing!
Local info for LS18