Boasting an impressive balance of family accommodation, this superb 'Dutch-styled' detached bungalow enjoys an expansive plot within the sought-after Williamwood pocket of East Renfrewshire and is finished to a high standard both internally and externally.
Set amidst a notably generous garden plot, this truly impressive detached home boasts an extremely well-ordered interior with an evidently spacious seven apartment composition.
Immediately welcoming upon entry; the ground floor layout comprises reception hallway with stairwell leading to attic level, attractive bay windowed lounge with stylish cast iron fire and surround at focal point, separate formal dining room accessed from lounge by virtue of feature glazed insert double doors and also affording patio door access to the rear garden, incredibly spacious dining sized kitchen hosting a thoroughly comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets with ample space provided for table and chairs and a sizeable master bedroom with incredibly useful en-suite shower room off. The upper level hosts a broad landing which delivers terrific built-in storage whilst drawing an abundance of natural light by virtue of a large roof-light window and allows access, in turn, to two extremely well-proportioned double bedrooms (each drawing charm from partially sloped ceilings) as well as a further nursery/home study and a superb four piece family bathroom featuring white suite with vanity storage and a further large storage area off which may lend alternative potential as a sauna/steam room.
Similarly impressive externally; the notably sizeable gardens have been thoughtfully landscaped and tiered to the rear to now incorporate an enclosed lawn area with adjacent sun deck
Lounge 14' 3" into bay x 13' 5" ( 4.34m into bay x 4.09m )
Dining/family Room 13' 6" x 10' 4" ( 4.11m x 3.15m )
Dining Kitchen 21' 9" x 9' 9" ( 6.63m x 2.97m )
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 13' 3" ( 3.38m x 4.04m )
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.09m x 2.62m )
Attic Bedroom One 13' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.09m x 2.62m )
Attic Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 4' 8" ( 3.68m x 1.42m )
Bathroom 13' 1" x 6' ( 3.99m x 1.83m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.7%||£192,500||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£124,500 (2)||£159,000 (11)||£221,917 (12)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|
|Flats||£137,500 (2)||£174,800 (20)||£245,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£131,000 (4)||£169,194 (31)||£225,214 (14)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|