This for my family...
- Two reception rooms means plenty of space for everyone to relax.
- Living & dining space is flooded with natural light.
- The property is adjacent to the incredibly popular Graves Park.
- Located on a private road, the property is safe for children and pets.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- You'll love the characterful features including two beautiful fireplaces
- The location is quiet and enjoys fabulous views with a very manageable garden.
- The well-proportioned bedrooms offer flexibility for a number of uses.
- The principal bedroom has an en suite & walk-in-wardrobe.
I am looking for an investment...
- We would expect a rental income of approximately £800 pcm
- It's really well finished so ready for you to simply move in.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.5%||£167,050||2.5||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£174,203 (17)||£218,514 (59)||£339,000 (20)||£409,167 (6)|
|Flats||£82,143 (7)||£118,867 (9)||£194,113 (4)||£300,000 (1)||-|
|All||£82,143 (7)||£155,048 (26)||£216,965 (63)||£337,143 (21)||£409,167 (6)|