Goodwin Fish is proud to offer a rare opportunity to purchase a well maintained apartment in the iconic No. 1 Deansgate development. Designed by SimpsonHaugh & Partners, this prominent 60 metre high glass and steel structure set new standards of expectations in the revolution of city centre living. Comprising of 84 apartments spanning 14 floors, large uncompromising floor to ceiling windows provide a bright living environment for every resident.
For location, it could not get any better. In the heart of Manchester's shopping district and within walking distance to a diverse and culture rich city centre environment, you are perfectly positioned to get the best out of the thriving metropolis.
Accessed via a secure communal entrance, at Podium level, the reception is manned by a 24 hr. Concierge.
Occupying an enviable corner position on the second floor, this property has been well preserved by the current owner who has presented it to an impeccable standard. The unique Loggia area which surrounds the property can be accessed by both double bedrooms as well as the living area, all of which benefit from floor to ceiling windows. A 'galley' style kitchen, accessed from both the hallway and the lounge benefits from integrated appliances and ample work top space. The hallway further provides access to the main bathroom whilst en suite facilities service the master bedroom.
Sold with vacant possession and the use of a large secure underground car parking space which will accommodate a 4 x 4, we can confirm the development has an EWS1 form which may be required by mortgage lenders.
Annual service charge: £5,480.49
Annual ground rent: £150.00
Length of lease: 150 years from 1998
Management company: Block Property Management Company
To mitigate the risk of covid-19 and to maintain the health and wellbeing of the public and our staff, Goodwin Fish understand the most recent Government Guidance relating to viewings and have implemented the following viewing procedure:
• Interested parties must confirm they have watched the Virtual Tour of the property before agreeing to a viewing.
• Only 1 person can view the property.
• The viewer will be contacted on the day of the viewing to confirm they are still attending and whether they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days. If the viewer confirms they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days, the viewing will not go ahead.
• The viewer must wear gloves, a face mask and bring with them hand sanitizer. Goodwin Fish have the right to deny access to the viewer should they not be wearing gloves, a face mask or be carrying hand sanitizer.
• The viewer must adhere to social distancing rules at all time.
• When the viewer enters the property, they will not be allowed to touch doors, windows, or surfaces.
Thank you for helping us keep you and our staff safe.
For further advice on moving home during this time please visit:
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£92,500 (2)||£386,500 (1)||£605,000 (3)||-||£403,333 (3)|
|Flats||£165,808 (149)||£286,117 (366)||£439,679 (66)||£1,895,000 (1)||£535,000 (1)|
|All||£164,837 (151)||£286,391 (367)||£446,867 (69)||£1,895,000 (1)||£436,250 (4)|