Offered with no chain a commanding three bedroom detached character property situated in Churwell. The property is situated on a generous sized plot with generous sized gardens to both the front and rear with potential to extend/develop subject to planning permission.
William H Brown are proud to offer for sale this commanding three bedroom detached character property situated in Churwell. The property is situated on a generous sized plot with generous sized gardens to both the front and rear with potential to extend/develop subject to planning permission. Offered with no Chain the property benefits from two reception rooms, a downstairs WC and three double bedrooms. The property would make an excellent family home and is situated within close proximity to good local primary and secondary schools. To arrange a viewing, please contact us on .
uPVC door to the front, and understairs storage cupboard. Access into the downstairs WC, living room, kitchen, second reception room and stairs leading to the first floor.
Low level flush WC, wash hand basin, and a double glazed window to the rear
Lounge 18' x 11' 11" ( 5.49m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas fire place, Wall light and double glazed uPVC door leading into the rear garden.
Second Reception Room 13' 6" into bay x 13' ( 4.11m into bay x 3.96m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, gas fire and a serving hatch into the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 13' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.99m )
A fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over, incorporating sink and drainer, part tiled walls, space for washing machine, gas fire and double glazed window to the rear. Pantry with a double glazed window to the side, shelving and boiler. Door leading to the entrance vestibule with storage cupboard and double glazed window to the rear.
Double glazed window to the front and loft access.. Access to all bedroom sand the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 18' 1" x 12' ( 5.51m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, and a gas fire.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" into bay x 13' 1" ( 4.24m into bay x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to the front and a gas fire.
Bedroom Three 11' x 13' 2" max ( 3.35m x 4.01m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, a wash hand basin and access into a storage room.
Storage Room 3' 5" x 13' 6" ( 1.04m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to the side and loft access.
Wash hand basin, low level flush WC and bath with twin taps. Two double glazed windows to the rear, towel radiator, and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn garden with a driveway leading to a detached garage with a roller door providing ample off street parking. To the rear of the property is a generous size laid to lawn garden with wall boundary and pebbled area leading to a turning point for access in and out of Victoria Road.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.7%||£144,209||2.4||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£96,049 (8)||£142,781 (65)||£189,030 (100)||£302,054 (47)||£485,742 (6)|
|Flats||£72,488 (14)||£107,419 (36)||£79,950 (1)||-||-|
|All||£81,056 (22)||£130,177 (101)||£187,950 (101)||£302,054 (47)||£485,742 (6)|