Small pet licence available
Chelsea Heights is an exclusive development, consisting of six apartment buildings, built by pta Developments, an established developer, with a reputation for a high quality finish. Prices ranging from £399,000 to £650,000.
Available to purchase, are 22 luxury two and three bedroomed apartments within buildings Strathmore Place and Berkeley Place. This fabulous scheme offers well proportioned apartment living, with the benefit of bespoke Karl Benz kitchens, under floor heating throughout, lift access to all floors, external balconies and allocated parking.
This unique development is situated on the former Baldwins Omega site on Brincliffe Hill and has convenient access to the local amenities of Ecclesall Road including restaurants, public houses, bars, shops and supermarkets. The development falls within the catchment area for highly regarded schooling, including Greystones Primary School, High Storrs Secondary School and Mercia Secondary School. Also, the apartments are well placed for good access to some of Sheffield’s most popular outdoor spaces such as Endcliffe Park, Chelsea Park, Sheffield Botanical Gardens and Whiteley Woods.
• Berkeley Place - July 2021
• Strathmore Place - November 2021
• Karl Benz Luxury custom-built true handleless Italian furniture. Sleek modular design
• Caesarstone Quartz worktops
• High spec integrated appliances including self-cleaning oven, dishwasher, single oven, Combi microwave, induction hob, ceiling extractor, fridge/freezer
• Blanco stainless steel sinks with Quooker Boiling water tap
• Gas System Boiler with remote access capabilities
• Under floor heating throughout
• Chrome towel Rails to all bathrooms
• Solid Core contemporary fire doors/satin chrome handles
• Flooring to hall, kitchen, bathroom
• Twist carpet to bedrooms
• Duravit white suites
• Separate showering areas
• Chrome fixtures and fittings
• High quality wall & floor tiling
• Full-height fitted wardrobes with sliding doors to bedrooms
• Cloaks cupboard to entrance hall
• Recessed ceiling lights throughout
• Sky Plus & HD Ready TV points
• Cat 5 cabling
• Telephone points
• Car charging points - subject to request if possible and additional fee
• Allocated undercroft parking with fob access entrance system to Berkeley Place
• Intruder alarm
• Door entry system with Audio/Visual and Intercom
• Powder Coated Aluminium double glazed units
• Electric blinds fitted to the living room windows & manual blinds in the bedrooms (Strathmore Place Annexe only)
• External balconies to apartments
• Communal Lift
The properties are leasehold. There will be a yearly maintenance charge, which is estimated at £600 p/a.
• 250 year lease
• Ground Rent - £245 p/a
Small pet licence available.
Specifications may be subject to change.
Kitchen personalisation available to Strathmore Place only.
Strictly by appointment.
All measurements are approximate. None of the services, fittings or appliances (if any), heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems have been tested and therefore no warranty can be given as to their working ability. All photography is for illustration purposes only.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.2%||£296,244||4.4||1.8|
|Block of flats||1%||£175,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£190,000 (1)||£247,500 (4)||£275,173 (28)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|
|Flats||£95,025 (16)||£211,612 (13)||£599,650 (3)||-||-|
|All||£100,612 (17)||£220,056 (17)||£306,574 (31)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|