21st Oct 2020
28th Oct 2020
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
*guide price £290,000 - £300,000*
Well presented three bedroom Semi- Detached. Driveway for up to four cars, separate conservatory. Close to local amenities and Pudsey town Centre.Description
This well presented Semi-Detached property comprises lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen with doors through to diner, separate conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating, upvc double glazing. Down stairs w/c, well maintained and presented front & rear gardens with driveway space for up to 4 cars and garage. Close to local amenities, schools and Pudsey town centre.Church Lane
This well presented Semi-Detached property comprises lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen with doors through to diner, separate conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating, upvc double glazing. Down stairs w/c, well maintained and presented front & rear gardens with driveway space for up to 4 cars and garage. Close to local amenities, schools and Pudsey town centre.Lounge
16' 7" x 11' 7" ( 5.05m x 3.53m )
Spacious lounge with doors though to diner, gas feature fire place, window to the front elevation giving plenty of natural light and radiator.Dining Room
10' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.67m )
Double glazed sliding doors which open into the lounge, view of the rear garden, radiator.Kitchen
22' 7" x 8' 4" ( 6.88m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen with wood wall and base units, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer. Wood ceiling with spot lights. Plumbing for automatic washer, gas hob and separate integrated oven. Double glazed window to the front elevation with view of the spacious and well presented front garden, radiator.Landing
Stairs to hall from landing, loft access and double glazed window to the side elevation.Bedroom One
13' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.28m )
Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation.Bedroom Two
11' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.28m )
Built in wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.Bedroom Three
9' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.16m )
Built in wardrobes, double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.Bathroom
Spacious fully tiled bathroom with wash & hand basin, bath with mixer tap, shower, built in cupboard, x2 double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation and radiator.Loft
Potential to convert the loft subject to the necessary planning and regulations.ExternallyFront Garden
Good sized well maintained and presented front garden with lawned area to the side and front, planted borders, driveway with room for up to 4 cars.
Space for possible planning permission.Rear Garden
Well maintained and presented rear garden with patio area, lawned to the middle with planted borders. Garage with power and electric up and over door and separate conservatory.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Local info for LS28