Virtual viewing! Home estate agents are privileged to offer for sale this fully renovated three bedroom semi detached family residence situated in one of the most desirable parts of the area. If you are looking for a high standard of finish be sure to book your viewing early. In brief the property comprises entrance porch, welcoming hallway, downstairs WC, bay fronted lounge, dining room, modern fitted 'eat in' kitchen, shaped landing, the three well proportioned bedrooms, two piece bathroom suite & separate WC. The property is warmed by gas central heating & is fully double glazed. Externally to the front there is a mainly lawned garden with mature beds along with a paved driveway providing ample off road parking. The driveway continues to the side & leads to the rear. To the southerly facing rear there is a paved patio area with two lawned areas separated with a pathway. There is a detached storage garage located at the end of the garden. The property is warmed by a newly installed condenser gas central heating system & is newly uPVC double glazed. The attention to detail to the renovation is evident throughout & is a genuine credit to our clients. Perfectly placed to enjoy the ever growing amenities of the area, the well regarded schools & transport links. To book your viewing & avoid missing out call the team at home.
UPVC double glazed door to the front and uPVC double glazed on two sides. Quarry tiled floor and entrance to the hallway.
Original stained and leaded door to the front with matching surround. Tiled floor and radiator. Stairs leading to the first floor.
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front and radiator. Multi fuel burning stove on a tiled hearth.
'Rationel' double glazed door leading to the rear garden with 'Rationel' double glazed windows to either side. Radiator. Multi fuel burning stove sat on a tiled hearth.
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the side and uPVC double glazed door leading to the southerly facing rear garden. Velux window set within a vaulted ceiling. A comprehensive range of matching fitted wall and base units with a 'Staron' corian worktop over. Incorporating a 'Franke' single unit sink with mixer tap. Integrated 'AEG' induction hob, oven, extractor hood, microwave oven, washing machine and fridge.All appliances have a 5 year guarantee. Tiled floor.
A two piece suite comprises low level WC and wash hand basin with splash tiling. Tiled floor and 'Zehnder' radiator. UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Open balustrade. Aluminium double glazed window encapsulating the original stained and leaded opaque glass. Feature arch.
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front and radiator. Loft access with pull down ladder.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
UPVC double glazed opaque circular window to the front. Velux window. A contemporary two piece suite comprises wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap and shower over. Tiled floor, tiling to compliment, modern radiator and extractor fan.
A two piece suite comprises low level WC and wash hand basin with splash tiling. Tiled floor. Aluminium double glazed stained and leaded window to the side.
Externally to the front there is a mainly lawned garden with mature beds along with a paved driveway providing ample off road parking. The driveway continues to the side & leads to the rear. To the southerly facing rear there is a paved patio area with two lawned areas separated with a pathway. There is a detached storage garage located at the end of the garden.
We feel it is important to take note of the extent of the renovation.
* Completely re-wired with new consumer unit, sockets and switches.
* Complete new gas central heating system with new pipework and new 'Veissmann' condenser boiler. New hot and cold water supply.
* New gas pipe and meter relocated outside.
* New electricity supply from the road, separate from neighbours. Consumer and meter relocated to the porch.
* New water mains lead replacement from street to house.
* New plastic water mains from boundary to kitchen.
* Roof overhauled, lead replacement, chimney re-pointed, new roof vents within ridge tiled.
* Both chimneys swept by Chimney Safe.
* Roof insulation replaced, loft boarded with light added and power. Loft ladder replaced.
* Windows replaced throughout by Ideal Windows and John Knight Glass
* The whole house re-skimmed, three ceilings replaced, kitchen, bathroom and downstairs WC taken to brick, re-plastered by Colin Sharp.
* Extension in kitchen wall removed and roof replaced with Velux window by Steve Lofthouse.
* All internal doors replaced.
* All skirting boards replaced.
* All bedrooms stripped and skimmed, new radiators and redecorated.
* New toilet and wash hand basin. Aluminium window encapsulating the original stained and leaded glass.
* Bathroom suite, part tiled walls and floor. 'Zehnder' radiator and extractor.
* Stairs and landing aluminium window encapsulating the original stained and leaded window to the side.
* New hall radiator, original stained and leaded door with surround stripped.
* Lounge stove installed by Urban Flame.
* Dining room stove installed by Urban Flame.
* Downstairs WC created from the original pantry, new doorway installed. New toilet and wash hand basin.
The council tax is band D.
We have been advised by our clients that the property is Freehold.
Please note: Home Estate Agents have not tested the services and appliances described within this document (including central heating systems), and advise purchasers to have such items tested to their own satisfaction by a specialist. All sizes quoted are approximate. Making an offer: If you are interested in this property, please contact us at the earliest opportunity prior to contacting a bank, building society or solicitor. Failure to do so could result in the property being sold elsewhere and could result in you incurring unnecessary costs such as survey or legal fees. Most of our clients require us to advise them on the status of potential buyers, who make an offer to purchase, therefore you are strongly advised to make an appointment at this stage.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.7%||£294,150||3.8||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£183,725 (4)||£228,673 (26)||£279,112 (106)||£381,371 (47)||£477,141 (16)|
|Flats||£143,490 (5)||£168,200 (12)||-||-||-|
|All||£161,372 (9)||£209,576 (38)||£279,112 (106)||£377,072 (48)||£477,141 (16)|