19th Oct 2020
19th Nov 2020
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
An absolutely delightful three-bedroom semi-detached family home that has been finished to the absolute highest of standards. This house has it all, it blends contemporary flair with spacious and bright rooms whereby the standard of finish is nothing short of excellent. Being move in ready and in show home condition all you will need is your suitcases here - the owners clearly have a good eye for interior design, and you will be absolutely thrilled should you come to see it. With front to back views and an elevated position there is everything to like.
Rodley itself is a fiercely popular village which is incredibly popular with young professionals, offering good access to local transport links and to the many local amenities on offer in nearby Horsforth, Calverley and Pudsey as well as popular schools. Just nearby, the River Aire and the Leeds/ Liverpool Canal provide for those Sunday afternoon adventures and walks with the family!
Some of this excellent family home’s features include:
• Entrance hall – the perfect place to welcome guests.
• Bay fronted living room –With large window to the front of the property resulting in lots of natural light. The position of the house makes this a very private room much like the rest of the house. The space on offer is vast and the décor and finishing touches are excellent. There is a beautiful gas coal effect fire with feature fireplace for cosy nights in and a spacious dining area fit for dinner parties and social occasions.
• Living Kitchen –An incredible space which truly is the heart of this excellent home. With space to cook, eat and entertain this is a room you will rarely leave. Everything has been well thought out and meticulously planned. The high gloss units nicely contrast the work surfaces and most things are integral from the dishwasher to the microwave! There is a breakfast bar for two people and space for a 6 seater dining table. The Easterly aspect makes it a very bright morning space and with a door out to a decked sun terrace what a lovely place for a morning coffee.
• Upstairs bathroom - having recently been refitted and done to a particularly high standard, both chic and stylish the bathroom is a particular selling point and it follows suit with the rest of the house being incredibly tastefully done. With shower over ‘P’ shaped bath, sink in vanity unit and full tiling to the wet areas of the walls. This space will prove incredibly popular with buyers.
• Master bedroom – a well-proportioned master bedroom with neutral décor and open views to the front elevation. The houses position makes this room very private.
• Bedroom two – an excellent second double bedroom again, neutrally finished with views to the rear elevation over allotments.
• Bedroom three – a good sized single bedroom which would make an excellent nursery or home study.
• Externally to the front there is off street parking leading down to a single garage to the rear of the property.
• To the rear of the property there is a delightful decked area which is ideal barbecue space for the warmer months. There is a low maintenance artificial lawn and a gravelled area. If you want the benefits of a lovely garden with minimum hassle and maintenance, then welcome home.
We fully expect a home of this quality to not be on the open market for long. We cannot urge you quickly enough to book your viewing today with our friendly sales team, in the meantime, be sure to take your own virtual tour right now, you can measure up and inspect everything, from the convenience of your own sofa!
Local info for LS13