Situated on a quite cul-de-sc in this sought after location is this superb three bedroom detached bungalow with detached garage. Ideal for professional or retired couples alike close to local amenities such as Crystal Peaks Shopping centre and transport links.
Situated on a quite cul-de-sc in this sought after location is this superb three bedroom detached bungalow with detached garage. Giving access to local amenities, shops including Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre, reputable schools, transport links and Rother Valley Country Park, it is ideal for professional or retired couple alike. Having gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises of the following accommodation: Entrance hallway, lounge with electric fireplace, fitted kitchen with roll top work surfaces, dining room, UPVC conservatory, three bedrooms with en suite to the master and detached garage. Call now to avoid missing out!
Accessed through a front facing double glazed door, the entrance hall has a front facing double glazed window, radiator and carpet flooring.
Lounge 11' 10" x 15' 11" max ( 3.61m x 4.85m max )
The lounge has a rear facing double glazed window and sliding double glazed patio doors providing an abundance of natural light. There is a radiator, three wall lights and the focal point of the room is the electric fire place with feature surround.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.31m )
The dining room has a side facing double glazed window, radiator and has an archway that leads into the lounge.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.56m )
This fitted kitchen has matching wall and base units, with 1.5 bowl sink and drainer and roll top work surfaces. There is an electric oven and hob with stainless steel cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. It is fitted with two rear facing double glazed window, a door to the side, double radiator and also houses the central heating boiler. Benefiting from morning sun, this kitchen provides an abundance of natural light.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 13' 10" ( 2.82m x 4.22m )
This UPVC build conservatory is perfect for family entertainment with tiled flooring and lights to the ceiling.
The ground floor landing has an airing cupboard and radiator and provides loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.06m x 3.25m )
Bedroom one has two front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a double radiator.
Leading from the master, this three piece suite has a side facing double glazed window, corner shower with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C, shaver point and double radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.17m )
Bedroom two has a rear facing double glazed window, a range of built in wardrobes and a double radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' 5" plus door recess ( 3.00m x 2.57m plus door recess )
Bedroom three has a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, TV point and laminate flooring.
The bathroom provides ample space for a family, with side facing double glazed window, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, W.C, radiator and full tiling throughout.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with a side gate giving access to the garage. To the rear of the property there is also a lawned garden with a paved pathway and a fence and hedge surround.
This detached single garage is accessed through up and over doors, it has power, light and plumbing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.3%||£129,375||2.3||1.1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£115,000 (2)||£137,557 (43)||£187,770 (77)||£291,975 (44)||£309,444 (9)|
|Flats||£85,000 (4)||£97,500 (6)||-||-||-|
|All||£95,000 (6)||£132,652 (49)||£188,888 (78)||£291,975 (44)||£309,444 (9)|