18th Oct 2020
19th Nov 2020
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
A beautifully finished two bedroom, two bathroom apartment within this superb gated development with allocated parking. A short distance from Solihull town centre and railway station.Description
Tudor Place is a new executive gated development of just six two and three bedroom luxury apartments, benefitting from allocated parking spaces and access to stunning, landscaped communal gardens.
Designed by renowned architect Neil Boddison and built by local, award-winning hcd Developments, the apartments raise the bar for attention to detail and quality. Each apartment has been completed to the highest specification to produce truly impressive living accommodation that you are proud to call your home.
Apartment 3 is a beautifully designed and finished two bedroom apartment located on the first floor and offering 1,310 sq. Ft. Of luxury living accommodation. As you enter you'll find the welcoming reception hall, open plan kitchen/living room with Siematic kitchen, full range of Siemens appliances and Juliet balcony overlooking the landscaped gardens. There are two spacious bedrooms both benefitting from bespoke Jesse wardrobes while Bedroom 1 also has its own ensuite bathroom. On this level there is also the beautiful principal bathroom, utility room and separate study which could be used as a third bedroom.
Occupying a prominent position on Blossomfield Road, you'll be perfectly placed to enjoy the absolute best that Solihull has to offer with over 1,500 acres of surrounding parkland and countryside, superb schools and fantastic restaurants and retail all a short walk away. Just over the road you will find Tudor Grange Leisure Centre offering swimming, full gymnasium, personal training, tennis and athletics or take a stroll through one of the many surrounding parks.
Nearby, Solihull railway station offers direct links to Birmingham city centre within 15 minutes and London Marylebone within 1 hour 30 minutes in addition to local commuter services. This fantastic home is also ideally placed to take advantage of the M42, A41 and A34 motorway networks, providing connectivity to the rest of the UK within a matter of hours.
• Luxury Siematic kitchen
• Silestone solid surface worktop
• Siemens integrated appliances including: Two ovens one of which has microwave function, four zone hob, dishwasher and fridge-freezer
• Quooker kettle tap
Bathrooms and ensuites
• Fully tiled walls and floors by Porcelanosa
• Contemporary sanitarware by Duravit
• Freestanding baths
• Taps and showers by Hansgrohe
• Illuminated mirror cabinets with shaver points
• Heated towel rails
Finishes and features
• Double glazing throughout
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Porcelanosa tiling to hallway and kitchen
• Home Counties 42oz carpets to bedrooms
• Bespoke Jesse fitted wardrobes
• Luxury light fittings by Schuller, Dar Lighting, Searchlight and Franklite (subject to apartment)
• Texecom intruder alarm
External and communal areas
• Dedicated parking provision with secure gated entry system
• Fully landscaped communal gardens
• Juliet balconies to the upper floor apartments
• Passenger lift servicing all floors
• Communal bin store
*Please note that some of the images are of the show apartment which is the same layout as Apartment 3 but located on the ground floor.
Square Footage: 1310 sq ft
Local info for B91