***closing Friday 23rd October at 12 noon***
Set within a notably sizeable corner garden plot; this larger style semi-detached home delivers a superb family proposition and sits within comfortable range of a number of highly regarded local East Renfrewshire schools.
NBoasting a contemporary decorative tone throughout; the property is immediately welcoming upon entry in to a bright reception hallway with striking stained-glass window feature and extends, thereafter, to formal lounge with solid fuel burning stove at focal point, impressive open-plan dining kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted cabinets along with designated dining area and attractive patio door access to rear garden, useful downstairs cloakroom adjacent to rear porch, three extremely well appointed bedrooms and modern family bathroom with white three piece suite and vanity should be noted that the expansive attic area, accessed by virtue of a 'Ramsay' style ladder, is currently floored and lined for storage purposes albeit detailed plans are available for the conversion of this area in to a full attic playroom. Equally impressive externally; this home sits within a sizeable garden plot which affords ample off street parking to the front and a large detached garage which has been professionally re-fitted as a home office immediately beyond. The rear gardens themselves deliver a number of feature sun decks set within an expansive and predominantly level lawn and boast a strong South-Westerly orientation. The property lies a short stroll from Clarkston and Sheddens, which provide a range of shops catering for day-to-day requirements along with banks, post offices, health centre and a number of restaurants.
Lounge 12' 8" plus bay x 12' 5" ( 3.86m plus bay x 3.78m )
Dining Kitchen 19' 5" max x 12' 1" max ( 5.92m max x 3.68m max )
Bedroom 1 14' 4" into bay x 11' 5" ( 4.37m into bay x 3.48m )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 12' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.68m )
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.36m )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 2" ( 2.06m x 1.57m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.7%||£192,500||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£124,500 (2)||£159,000 (11)||£221,917 (12)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|
|Flats||£137,500 (2)||£174,800 (20)||£245,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£131,000 (4)||£169,194 (31)||£225,214 (14)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|