Conveniently positioned within this ever-popular East Renfrewshire school catchment pocket, this handsome end terraced villa boasts a spacious composition of apartments which are complemented by an array of attractive traditional features.
Sympathetically maintained by the current owners, this handsome end terrace villa blends traditional features with contemporary décor, affording prospective purchasers the opportunity to personalise this home without compromising the features that reflect its build type.
Immediately welcoming upon entry into a bright hall; the ground floor accommodation extends to stylish formal lounge with traditional panelled bay window formation and solid fuel burning stove with timber surround at focal point, spacious dining kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall units as well as 'Belfast' sink, sizeable walk-in larder/utility cupboard, home office and rear porch. A broad stairwell leads to the first floor which delivers two notably bright and spacious double bedrooms as well as modern family bathroom with three piece suite and overhead shower attachment. Of particular note is the professionally converted attic which delivers a third generous bedroom and benefits enormously from the provision of its own en-suite shower room.
Similarly impressive externally; the rear garden has been thoughtfully landscaped in 'market-garden' fashion to preserve a variety of fruit trees and plants within a designated planting area. This is perfectly complemented with an area of lawn/patio; all of which are enclosed to deliver a superb child/pet friendly proposition. It is also worthy of mention that a dropped kerb and gate from Bute Gardens provide capacity for off-street parking.
Lounge 19' 8" into bay max x 12' 6" max ( 5.99m into bay max x 3.81m max )
Dining Kitchen 14' 5" x 12' ( 4.39m x 3.66m )
Utility 12' 2" x 3' 5" ( 3.71m x 1.04m )
Master Bedroom 18' 5" max x 12' 5" max ( 5.61m max x 3.78m max )
Bedroom 2 15' 8" x 11' ( 4.78m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 3- Irregular Shape 16' 6" max x 12' 1" max ( 5.03m max x 3.68m max )
Family Bathroom 6' 8" max x 6' plus window recess ( 2.03m max x 1.83m plus window recess )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.2%||£162,475||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£80,000 (1)||£160,850 (14)||£232,821 (28)||£319,900 (10)||£320,000 (4)|
|Flats||£83,654 (31)||£116,136 (43)||£89,573 (40)||-||-|
|All||£83,540 (32)||£127,118 (57)||£148,558 (68)||£319,900 (10)||£320,000 (4)|