8th Oct 2020
15th Dec 2020
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Hunters are delighted to market this outstanding three bedroom semi detached home, built as one of just six exclusive properties by a local builder in the 1940’s. The location could not be better, with the house occupying a prime position on Holt Lane, which lies within popular school catchment areas and offers good access to local transport links and the amenities that Adel has to offer.This includes many recreational facilities, including gyms; cricket, bowls, rugby, golf, football; and a skate park: Something for all ages. There are plenty of lovely local walks in nearby Golden Acre Park and heading North, Otley, Ilkley and the Yorkshire Dales offer a great choice of outdoor pursuits and those Sunday afternoon adventures and walks with the family!
One of the lovely things about this house is all the downstairs rooms interconnect in a circular fashion which we’re reliably informed makes a good racing circuit for children!
Some of this exceptional home’s features include:
• Spacious entrance hall with proportions of a bygone era and flooded with natural light with dual aspect window and glazed UPVc door.
• Bay fronted living room which is a lovely space for relaxing and unwinding. There is a gas coal effect fire for cosy nights in.
• Spacious dining room with space for life’s more formal occasions and located just off the kitchen. French doors take you out to the sizeable rear gardens.
• Fitted kitchen which has an excellent range of eye and base level units with complementary work surfacing. The kitchen overlooks the splendid rear garden, so is ideal for keeping a watchful eye over playing children. There is a double oven and a gas hob. The boiler is housed in the kitchen and there are some really useful floor to ceiling cupboards so an abundance of storage space all around. There is a door out to the side of the property.
• Downstairs W.C – extremely useful to have positioned next to the back door for easy garden access.
• To the first floor there is a particularly impressive galleried landing with am excellent amount of space.
• There two double bedrooms to the front and rear of the property both with lovely leafy green views. The single bedroom is a particularly good size and would be more than adequate for a child or it could make an excellent home office, • The family bathroom is a four-piece suite in white and is neutral, clean and tidy.
• Externally to the front of the property there is an extensive block paved driveway with off street parking for at least three/four cars leading to a detached single garage.
• The rear garden is a particularly good size and has a substantial lawn ideal for growing families. The garden is very much a large bank canvass for those of you who are green fingered! There is a sun terrace and established boundaries making the garden reasonable secure for children.
This incredible home will not be on the market for long so don’t hesitate and book your viewing today, in the mean time take your virtual tour right now and see this outstanding home for yourself...
Local info for LS16