Designed with every detail in mind, this south facing Penthouse provides exceptional living in the most creative part of London.
As you enter the apartment on the third floor, you walk into an expansive open plan kitchen/living/dining area with full height glazed windows that brings the outside in, a vast wrap around landscaped terrace providing a tranquil sanctuary. Double bedroom with ensuite WC
On the fourth floor, the main bedroom features a large dressing room area and elegantly designed bathroom, providing an element of indulgence. Another double bedroom also with dressing room and ensuite shower, utility room and a second landscaped terrace providing views over the rooftops and beyond. 1,574 sq ft
All apartments benefit from wide-plank engineered oak flooring, air conditioning to living spaces and main bedroom, underfloor heating, integrated Bosch appliances and video entry security system.
Concealed behind a subtle entrance off the vivacious Berwick Street, Watch House offers an impressive collection of 12 private apartments ranging from studios to a 3 bedroom penthouse.
Located on historic Berwick Street, Soho, one of Central London's most eclectic districts which hosts the famous Berwick Street market, fabric shops and rare record stores.
It is also well served by public transport with several Underground Stations all within walking distance:
- Piccadilly Circus 0.3 miles – 6 minute walk (Bakerloo & Piccadilly Lines)
- Leicester Square 0.4 miles - 8 minute walk (Northern and Piccadilly Lines)
- Oxford Circus 0.4 miles - 9 minute walk (Central, Victoria and Bakerloo Lines)
- London School of Economics (1 mile)
- Kings College London (1 mile)
- University College London (1.1 miles)
Nightlife and Culture:
- The Groucho Club (0.1m, 3 minute walk)
- Soho House (0.1m, 3 minute walk)
- Chinatown (0.2m, 4 minute walk)
- The Boulevard Theatre (0.1m, 1 minute walk)
- Gielgud Theatre (0.1m, 2 minute walk)
- Apollo Theatre (0.1m, 2 minute walk)
cbre Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:<br><br>1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst cbre Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law cbre Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of cbre Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Flats||£668,250 (4)||£2,491,667 (3)||£2,630,000 (5)||-||-|
|All||£668,250 (4)||£2,491,667 (3)||£2,630,000 (5)||£4,725,000 (2)||-|