Designed with every detail in mind, this south facing Penthouse provides exceptional living in the most creative part of London.
As you enter the apartment on the third floor, you walk into an expansive open plan kitchen/living/dining area with full height glazed windows that brings the outside in, a vast wrap around landscaped terrace providing a tranquil sanctuary. Double bedroom with ensuite WC
On the fourth floor, the main bedroom features a large dressing room area and elegantly designed bathroom, providing an element of indulgence. Another double bedroom also with dressing room and ensuite shower, utility room and a second landscaped terrace providing views over the rooftops and beyond. 1,574 sq ft
All apartments benefit from wide-plank engineered oak flooring, air conditioning to living spaces and main bedroom, underfloor heating, integrated Bosch appliances and video entry security system.
Concealed behind a subtle entrance off the vivacious Berwick Street, Watch House offers an impressive collection of 12 private apartments ranging from studios to a 3 bedroom penthouse.
Located on historic Berwick Street, Soho, one of Central London's most eclectic districts which hosts the famous Berwick Street market, fabric shops and rare record stores.
It is also well served by public transport with several Underground Stations all within walking distance:
- Piccadilly Circus 0.3 miles – 6 minute walk (Bakerloo & Piccadilly Lines)
- Leicester Square 0.4 miles - 8 minute walk (Northern and Piccadilly Lines)
- Oxford Circus 0.4 miles - 9 minute walk (Central, Victoria and Bakerloo Lines)
- London School of Economics (1 mile)
- Kings College London (1 mile)
- University College London (1.1 miles)
Nightlife and Culture:
- The Groucho Club (0.1m, 3 minute walk)
- Soho House (0.1m, 3 minute walk)
- Chinatown (0.2m, 4 minute walk)
- The Boulevard Theatre (0.1m, 1 minute walk)
- Gielgud Theatre (0.1m, 2 minute walk)
- Apollo Theatre (0.1m, 2 minute walk)
Show home photography for indicative purposes only
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Flats||£668,250 (4)||£2,491,667 (3)||£2,630,000 (5)||-||-|
|All||£668,250 (4)||£2,491,667 (3)||£2,630,000 (5)||£4,725,000 (2)||-|