7th Oct 2020
9th Oct 2020
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Hunters are delighted to market this much extended bay fronted three bedroom semi-detached family home located on Becketts Park Drive. This thriving residential suburb lies within Headingley, with its vibrant and very active, mixed community, and its own Community Centre (heart).
Headingley centre has a vast array of shops, cafes and restaurants with its own Farmers’ Market, cinema and library, and of course Headingley Cricket and Rugby grounds are all within close proximity. Meanwood and Beckett parks are close by, and Woodhouse Ridge is a great route for walking into Leeds centre. Frequent buses into the city are a 10 minute ride from Headingley. Local schools, both primary and secondary, are excellent.
The interior finish of this home is nothing short of phenomenal and with an outstanding living kitchen, offering three distinctive zones of living space, this home could not be presented any better. With a recently instated downstairs W.C this wonderful home will tick a lot of boxes for family buyers out there.
The south facing rear garden has been professionally landscaped to create a green and manicured oasis which is fully
enclosed and safe for children and pets.
Most family buyers want open plan living space, a downstairs toilet, off street parking, a garage, a high standard of finish, a south facing garden, a four-piece bathroom and lots of natural light. This house ticks every box so don’t delay in booking your viewing.
Some of this amazing home’s features include:
• Impressive entrance hallway with feature stained glass front door and leaded side panel windows.
• Downstairs W.C. Which has been recently fitted to a high standard.
• Bay fronted living room with a very pleasant green and open aspect, there is a gas coal effect feature fireplace and attractive picture rail.
• Living kitchen which is the epitome of open plan living space. There are three distinctive areas to cook, eat and entertain. The lounge area is ideal to keep a watchful eye over playing children or to relax as a family in one large open space. With a seismic shift to home working and families spending an increasing amount of time indoors this is a room that most family buyers yearn for and it offers a ‘turnkey’ solution to a fabulous lifestyle. Fitted by Wren and with high quality appliances with a central island, Velux windows and aluminium bi-fold doors out to the south facing gardens you couldn’t ask for more.
• To the first floor there is a beautiful galleried landing with a leaded stained glass window to the side elevation.
• The master bedroom is bay fronted and enjoys far reaching open views over leafy suburbia. There are large recess spaces either side of the chimney breast for free standing wardrobes and the room is a fantastic size.
• Bedroom two is an excellent double and has a fabulous range of fitted wardrobe space with excellent views of the rear garden.
• Bedroom three is dressed as a nursery and has lovely views to the front of the property.
• Externally the house is well set back from the road with off street parking for three/four vehicles depending on type and size. There is a raised front garden and there is a pleasing amount of space between the houses on either side of the road. The extensive driveway leads to a detached single garage with power and lighting.
• The rear garden is south facing garden where much thought and consideration has gone into its lay out and design. The garden is fully enclosed so safe for playing children and a mixture of sun terraces and decking mean you get the sun all day!
Local info for LS6