William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom detached property in BD17. This property benefits being close to local amenities and views over Baildon moors.
** asking price £300,000 **
William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom detached property in BD17. Comprising of one reception room, a fitted kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms, an en-suite, a house bathroom, along with a wrap around garden with a garage and a office/garden room. This property is situated close to local amenities and views over Baildon moors. Benefiting from having a separate garage with a work space above with a driveway, providing off-street parking. This property is freehold with double glazing and central heating.
** asking price £300,000 **
Kitchen / Diner 15' 8" x 15' 9" ( 4.78m x 4.80m )
The partially tiled fitted kitchen has a door to the front and double glazed windows to the front and rear. A range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and a stainless steel sink. There is an electric oven with gas hob and a cooker hood extractor, plumbing for a washing machine, a built in dish washer and fridge/freezer, a central heating radiator and a central heating boiler.
The cloakroom has a double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator, low flush WC and a wash hand basin.
Lounge 15' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.83m x 3.33m )
The lounge has a double glazed window to the front, double glazed patio doors to the rear and side, a gas fire place, central heating radiator, television and telephone points.
The entrance hall has a double glazed door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator and access to the partially tiled loft.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.81m x 2.69m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, television and telephone points.
The fully tiled en-suite has a double glazed window to the side, a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin with vanity storage, a low flush WC and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and cupboard, along with a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.36m x 2.03m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
The fully tiled house bathroom has a double glazed window to the rear, a heated towel rail, a bath with mixer taps and a shower over, a wash hand basin with vanity and a low flush WC.
The garage has power and light with an up and over door, a double glazed window to the side and a workshop area.
The home office is situated above the garage, with access via an external staircase. There is a double glazed window to the side and a double glazed door to the side.
To the front of the property there is a laid to lawn garden with a driveway to the front.
There is a flagged patio area and a laid to lawn rear garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.5%||£238,182||2.6||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£102,491 (6)||£202,067 (21)||£268,317 (36)||£347,114 (33)||£431,596 (25)|
|Flats||£78,312 (16)||£124,814 (23)||£265,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£84,906 (22)||£161,685 (44)||£268,142 (38)||£347,114 (33)||£422,112 (26)|