Enjoying a central position within one of the South's more favoured pockets, this impressively bright, traditional family home is notable for its generous room sizes and stylish interior.
Boasting an ideal combination of traditional features with a stylish and contemporary interior, this generously proportioned mid terrace home sits central to a range of local amenities and further affords valuable off-street parking to the rear.
Immediately welcoming upon entry from a level front garden, the property delivers a superbly balanced composition of apartments which comprise, on the ground floor, of reception hallway, formal bay window lounge with attractive focal point fire and ornate surround, separate dining room, useful utility corridor providing access in turn to a bright and contemporary fitted kitchen, rear facing sun lounge and impressive downstairs shower room hosting a white suite with vanity storage.
Arriving on the half-landing; an impressive family bathroom can be found which has been completed to a high specification to incorporate a four piece suite including both bath tub and independent shower cubicle. Adjacent to this there is a large walk-in storage cupboard. Thereafter, the stairwell leads to a principal bedroom level where a broad landing affords further access to three incredibly well-proportioned bedrooms along with attic hatch leading to an expansive additional storage area providing development potential.
Externally there are neatly manicured gardens to both front and rear with the latter designed for ease of maintenance and completely enclosed to deliver a child and pet safe proposition. There is also a single car garage to the rear.
Formal Lounge 18' 6" into bay x 13' 9" ( 5.64m into bay x 4.19m )
Dining Room 13' max x 12' 4" max ( 3.96m max x 3.76m max )
Downstairs Shower Room 8' 2" max x 6' 1" max ( 2.49m max x 1.85m max )
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.82m )
Utility Corridor 6' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.01m x 1.91m )
Conservatory 8' 4" plus door recesses x 7' 8" ( 2.54m plus door recesses x 2.34m )
Bedroom 1 18' 8" into bay x 10' 8" max ( 5.69m into bay x 3.25m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 5" into window recess x 12' 4" max ( 4.09m into window recess x 3.76m max )
Bedroom 3 15' 7" plus window recess x 7' 7" ( 4.75m plus window recess x 2.31m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.2%||£162,475||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£80,000 (1)||£160,850 (14)||£232,821 (28)||£319,900 (10)||£320,000 (4)|
|Flats||£83,654 (31)||£116,136 (43)||£89,573 (40)||-||-|
|All||£83,540 (32)||£127,118 (57)||£148,558 (68)||£319,900 (10)||£320,000 (4)|