25th Sep 2020
5th Oct 2020
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
This stunning property has just gone through an extensive and impressive refurbishment project to create a wonderfully modern, open plan way of life, offering complete downstairs living as well as two double bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs also. It’s now a detached house but with all the benefits of a bungalow too! The best of both worlds you might say!
Outside is as impressive as inside, as the property has been completely refurbished here too, along with the detached garage, drive and smartly landscaped garden. The extensive gardens back on to woodland, and the newly installed gate means there is a world of adventure just beyond the garden gate – fantastic for exploration with the children and the dog!
Nestled in a secluded corner position, the serene outlook feels a long way from bustling New Road Side with all it has to offer – it’s actually less than half a mile which is less than a 10 minute walk for most people.
This immaculately presented home has a world of impressive features:
• Over 1,350 square feet of exceptional quality living space
• Huge open plan utility/dining/kitchen space/home office
• Large formal living room
• Downstairs shower room
• Downstairs double bedroom
• Two upstairs double bedrooms
• Bathroom with free standing bath – soak and relax under the stars!
• Long newly tarmacked driveway
• Detached garage
• Vast newly landscaped gardens leading to woodland
• Spacious BBQ/entertaining area
• Decked terrace leading off kitchen diner
• Great size corner plot with pleasant views
• Take your virtual tour right now!
Set back from the street, the corner position provides an open and pleasant outlook, and there’s plenty of greenery to the rear – we love the woods at the back, as does the current owner, and his dog! There’s nothing else on the market like it!
There’s no stone been left unturned here, the refurb is simply amazing, both inside and out. If you want a modern way of living with plenty of space, and want to be near the vibrant centre of Horsforth, yet retire at the day’s end to a peaceful and relaxing garden then you need to take your own virtual tour right now, but call us to view in real life before you make an offer!
Local info for LS18