guide price - £400,000 - £420,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this simply stunning two bedroom property in the sough after area of Crane Moor. An internal inspection is required to truly appreciate this fantastic property. Call now to arrange a viewing description
Guide Price - £400,000 - £420,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this fantastic two bedroom link detached barn conversion in the sought after village of Crane Moor on the edge of the Pennines. This property has access to open countryside, bridle paths and scenic walks, commanding panoramic views into the valley whilst being well served by local facilities. This property provides great access to the M1 motorway which allowing easy access to areas such as Sheffield, Leeds, Barnsley and Rotherham while still close to good local schools. This property provides spacious accommodation over two floors while still keeping original features from the 19th century when the original barn was constructed. The ground floor benefits from a spacious kitchen area, large utility room, WC, spacious dining area with under stairs storage and feature staircase, large family lounge area with log burner. The first floor has two large bedrooms, a stunning galleried landing area with lots of natural light, and beautifully appointed large family bathroom. The property previously had three bedrooms which can easily be reinstated. Outside you will find a generous sized detached garage and off road parking. The garden has beautiful views across the countryside and offers two quiet/private yorkshire stone seating areas. Call William H Brown today on to arrange your viewing
The entrance porch gives access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 20' 9" max ( 2.36m x 6.32m max )
The fully fitted kitchen has a range of matching eye level and base units with surfaces over, and is fully equipped with a double sink and drainer, gas oven, electric hob, integrated fridge and dishwasher, a central heating radiator. And double glazed window.
The utility room comprises of plumbing for a washing machine and dryer, double glazed windows, a central heating radiator and the boiler.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 14' max ( 4.06m x 4.27m max )
The dining room comprises of double glazed windows, a central heating radiator, understairs storage and stone flooring.
The downstairs W.C comprises of a wash hand basin and W.C.
Lounge 17' 11" x 13' max ( 5.46m x 3.96m max )
The spacious lounge comprises of double glazed windows, a central heating radiator, a log burner and wood flooring.
The galleried landing area comprises of four velux windows and a study area.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 18' 2" max ( 4.09m x 5.54m max )
Bedroom One comprises of double glazed windows, two central heating radiators, wooden beam features and is carpeted throughout.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 11' 7" max ( 2.82m x 3.53m max )
Bedroom Two comprises of double glazed windows, a central heating radiator and wood flooring.
The bathroom comprises of double glazed windows, spot lights and wall lights, bath tub, shower cubicle, extractor fan, towel rail radiator, a storage cupboard and is tiled throughout.
The garden comprises of a large driveway for a number of vehicles, various flower beds, two yorkshire stone seating area's and a stone wall and conifer surround.
Garage 11' 4" x 19' max ( 3.45m x 5.79m max )
The fully powered garage comprises of lights, a window and storage cupboards.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.4%||£125,429||2.7||0.9|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£105,000 (3)||£133,576 (31)||£187,612 (99)||£333,656 (32)||£568,333 (6)|
|Flats||£77,000 (5)||£144,937 (24)||-||-||-|
|All||£87,500 (8)||£138,533 (55)||£186,036 (100)||£333,656 (32)||£568,333 (6)|