19th Sep 2020
21st Sep 2020
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Stop what you are doing and look at this house on Kirkwood Drive! Boasting three bedrooms and the most impressive open plan living space we have seen as selling agents in this area, this home has raised the bar to entirely new level as far as house renovations and extensions are concerned, We are still trying to catch our breath and what you will see is completely jaw dropping! This family home is amazing and the skill and craftsmanship that has been poured into creating this space which is befitting of a luxurious lifestyle magazine will undoubtedly cause a real stir on the Cookridge market.
Houses like this rarely come up and whilst having three bedrooms in total if you are of the school of thought whereby you sleep upstairs and you live downstairs then welcome home!
Some of this magnificent home’s features include:
• Spacious entrance hall.
• Downstairs playroom which is a converted garage space so it could be a private home office with more people working from home.
• A living room which is extremely tasteful and has a feature cast iron log burner and it’s a wonderful space to relax and unwind.
• Living kitchen……Take a deep breath before you walk in here as it does not get any better! This room is divided into three distinctive zones yet remains open plan. There is a kitchen area with a feature central island and every integral appliance imaginable – double oven, dishwasher, wine cooler, separate fridge and freezer to name a few and the most beautiful granite work surfacing with a larger area dedicated to dining and socialising. Separate to this there is a substantial open dining area big enough for the most formal of occasions and a living area which is an excellent space to keep a watchful eye over children or to relax and unwind in. Bi folding aluminium doors open this miraculous space, completely in the summer months, bringing the well landscaped gardens inside.
• Utility room with plumbing and venting for white goods.
• Downstairs W.C.
• To the first floor there are two well proportioned double bedrooms and a single bedroom. The master has fitted wardrobes and pleasant views to the front.
• There is a sleek and stylish three-piece family bathroom with shower over the bath.
• There is scope subject to building regulations to convert the loft into a fourth bedroom.
• Externally there is off street parking for two large vehicles to the front of the property and a beautifully landscaped front garden.
• To the rear of the property there is a delightful garden with Indian sandstone terrace and a well-kept lawn. With the bi-folding doors into the living kitchen it is a space designed for the warmer months!
This stunning home provides a desired lifestyle that can now be yours, but don't miss out, call us today before it's too late!
Local info for LS16