18th Sep 2020
12th Apr 2021
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Hunters are delighted to market this three double bedroom, two reception, detached family home, ideally located in the heart of Horsforth Village which benefits from a south facing garden. Clarence drive is a cul-de-sac and a convenient location, being tucked away just off ofNew Road Side which is awash with cafes, bars and restaurants and sits in the heart of LS18’s prime school catchment area.
The house itself has been extended over time to create an exceptional amount of living space downstairs and upstairs to create three highly impressive double bedrooms. There is off street parking on a shared driveway leading to a single garage. The ceiling height throughout is phenomenal and gives this wonderful home an excellent sense of space - It is incredibly hard to find a detached house in central Horsforth that falls into this price bracket, so an early viewing comes highly advised!
Some of this excellent home’s features include:
• Entrance porch leading to impressive entrance hall.
• Living room with feature gas coal effect fire.
• Impressive open plan kitchen diner, which has a fantastic range of eye and base level units with complementary surfaces, and a useful under stairs storage cupboard. The kitchen is neutral, light and modern and in time a buyer may consider opening this space up into the dining area and garden room to create one amazing open plan living space!
• Dining room which is an excellent space for life’s more formal occasions and this space is divided into two zones with a day room at the conservatory end with sofas etc.
• Conservatory which really brings the house into the home.
• Upstairs there are three hugely impressive double bedrooms and a particularly large family bathroom.
• Externally there is a front garden which offsets the property nicely from the road. There is a shared driveway leading to a single garage.
• The rear garden is a lovely size and south facing in nature, there is a sun terrace, a lawned area and a raised level pond with a storage shed. There is fencing and hedging for privacy.
Interest in this property is anticipated to be high - call us today to arrange your viewing.
Local info for LS18