17th Sep 2020
25th Sep 2020
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
No upward chain!
Situated in the popular residential area of Weetwood, within easy reach of the amenities of Headingley and close to Weetwood Primary School, this well presented 3 bedroom semi detached family home brims with an abundance of period features and also benefits from a large south facing garden (approx 30 metres), Opportunities such as this seldom come around and an offering such as this rarely makes it to the open market.
Preserved throughout time and retaining all of its period charm and features this is a unique opportunity to purchase a home in pristine order which is frozen in time and truly reminiscent of a bygone era.
Brimming with features such as Art Deco fireplaces, high ceilings, original doors, picture rails, and high skirting boards, this wonderful home will suit anyone with an affinity for character. The residence remains as one of the only houses on the Crescent with original leaded windows and its elevated aspect to the front offers an outstanding vista towards Meanwood Park and beyond.
Some of this excellent home’s features include:
• Entrance hall with original front door, with port hole window and beautiful stained glass panel windows. With stripped wooden floorboards and commodious under stairs storage cupboard.
• Beautiful bay- fronted living room with original leaded windows and panoramic views over Meanwood Park, stripped wooden floorboards, Art Deco fireplace with oak mantle and tiled surround and hearth, feature picture rail and double doors through to the:
• Dining room which is very well proportioned and has access out to the beautiful south facing gardens. There is an Art Deco fireplace, stripped wooden floorboards and feature picture rail.
• Kitchen with good range of eye and base level units with ample storage cupboards, walk-in pantry, pleasant garden views and original door to the side elevation.
• To the first floor there is a galleried landing with feature stained glass window to the side elevation. There are two well-proportioned double bedrooms to the front and rear of the property and a pleasant single bedroom/home office.
• The bathroom with separate W.C. Is a particularly good size and offers a three-piece suite with half tiling to the walls and a shower over the bath.
• Externally, to the front of the property there is a particularly mature front garden with a choice selection of plants and shrubbery. There is off street parking for one vehicle leading to a detached single garage.
• The rear garden is a particular delight and is both expansive and beautifully landscaped. Any family buyer is going to be besotted with what is on offer here, there is the scope and potential to grow your own vegetables and create a wonderful environment for children to grow up in, There are a good variety of fruit trees and a fabulous variety within the well-stocked borders. There is a large area of lawn which ebbs and flows through the various sections of this established garden and a delightful sun terrace for the Summer months at the immediate rear of the property.
Viewings are by appointment only. Call our proactive team to book your slot today.
Local info for LS16