A totally unique traditional semi detached sandstone villa set within generously stocked garden grounds and cul-de-sac location offering privacy and only a stone's throw away from local amenities and public transport services this beautiful home should be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
A truly impressive, bright and beautifully proportioned sandstone semi villa in one of Cambuslang's most popular addresses situated close to the park on a no through road. The present owners have worked tirelessly to produce a home that sits proud and enviably amongst its competitors.
The accommodation is comprised of entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hallway, beautiful bay windowed lounge with feature living gas flame fire and hearth with traditional surround, study but could be utilised in many ways, dining room, kitchen with induction hob, double oven/microwave, integrated washing machine, fridge, freezer, dishwasher family bathroom, bedroom which is currently being used as TV room. Upstairs the accommodation is comprised of two double bedrooms and family shower room. Externally beautiful landscaped front, side and rear gardens with resin bound gravel. Driveway to side of property.
We have tried to put into words what this fantastic home has to offer but only internal viewing will confirm this.
Cambuslang offers a range of local shopping facilities with further amenities available at Rutherglen and East Kilbride. Access is available to the motorway network system. Kirkhill Station is located at the end of the street, with Cambuslang station also nearby. Local schools are situated within walking distance. Recreational facilities within walking distance include several public parks, bowling and tennis clubs and a choice of golf courses.
Lounge 14' 1" not into bay window x 13' 1" ( 4.29m not into bay window x 3.99m )
Study/dressing Room 6' 10" not into wardrobes x 6' 11" ( 2.08m not into wardrobes x 2.11m )
Dining Room 17' 10" x 10' 4" ( 5.44m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 11' x 6' 5" ( 3.35m x 1.96m )
Bedroom/tv Room 13' 5" x 9' 1" ( 4.09m x 2.77m )
Family Bathroom 7' 11" x 6' 8" ( 2.41m x 2.03m )
Bedroom 13' 9" max x 11' 10" not into wardrobes ( 4.19m max x 3.61m not into wardrobes )
Bedroom 13' 9" not into wardrobes x 10' 1" ( 4.19m not into wardrobes x 3.07m )
Family Shower Room 9' 7" x 5' ( 2.92m x 1.52m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.7%||£127,092||2.8||0.9|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£72,500 (2)||£117,312 (43)||£180,363 (108)||£245,592 (110)||£293,151 (13)|
|Flats||£55,700 (10)||£90,275 (54)||£130,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£58,500 (12)||£102,260 (97)||£179,447 (110)||£245,592 (110)||£293,151 (13)|