William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom detached property in BD10. This property has a driveway providing off-street parking, situated in a popular residential location, close to local amenities and public transport links.
** offers over £275,000 **
William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom detached property in BD10. Comprising of two reception rooms, a fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, house bathroom and front and rear gardens. This property has a driveway providing off-street parking, benefitting from being situated in a popular residential location, close to local amenities and public transport links.
** offers over £275,000 **
The entrance Hall has a front door, under stairs cupboard, a central heating radiator and a single glazed window to the front.
Lounge 17' 3" x 14' 11" Max into bay ( 5.26m x 4.55m Max into bay )
The lounge has a single glazed window to the front, a gas fire, two central heating radiators, television and telephone points. There are porthole stained glass single glazed windows
Dining Room 10' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.17m x 3.28m )
The dining room has a single glazed window to the rear, a gas fire, a storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 16' x 8' 2" Max ( 4.88m x 2.49m Max )
The fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units and complimentary work surfaces, along with a two stainless steel sink and drainers. There is a gas oven and hob, a central heating radiator, as well as plumbing for a washing machine. The kitchen has three single glazed windows to the rear and a single glazed door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a single glazed window to the side, a central heating radiator. There is also an additional storage room with loft access with a single glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 13' 1" ( 4.24m x 3.99m )
Bedroom one as a single glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator, wall lights and television and telephone points.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 3" ( 4.11m x 2.51m )
Bedroom two has a single glazed window to the side, a central heating radiator and wall lights.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 3" ( 2.49m x 2.51m )
Bedroom three has a single glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
The partially tiled house bathroom has a single glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator, a bath with electric shower over, a wash hand basin and a storage cupboard housing the hot water tank.
The separate WC has a single glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a good size lawned garden and a gated driveway for multiple cars. To the rear there is a good size lawned garden with a gate to the side and a concrete patio area, as well as a out house which houses the central heating boiler and meters.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.2%||£144,983||2||0.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£105,475 (2)||£136,671 (32)||£173,816 (38)||£311,247 (21)||£373,914 (7)|
|Flats||£105,189 (5)||£122,558 (23)||£164,950 (2)||-||-|
|All||£105,271 (7)||£130,769 (55)||£173,373 (40)||£311,247 (21)||£373,914 (7)|