Occupying an enviable position within this sought-after pocket of East Renfrewshire; this charming detached bungalow has been extended and re-configured to now deliver a superb complement of family accommodation over two levels.
Occupying an enviable position within this sought-after pocket of East Renfrewshire; this charming detached bungalow has been extended and re-configured to now deliver a superb complement of family accommodation over two levels and boasts a sizeable and predominantly level garden to the rear.
The property is accessed via a useful entrance porch in to a welcoming reception hallway and extends, on the ground floor, to spacious formal lounge, shower room, spacious double bedroom, large dining/family room with French doors opening to garden, in-turn leading to kitchen and pleasant breakfast room. The upper floor provides access to the master bedroom with en-suite.
Externally the property is equally impressive with attractive mature gardens to the front which incorporate a driveway leading to single car garage. To the rear the gardens are again mature and attractively landscaped with a combination of lawn and shrub beds.
Lounge 14' 2" into bay x 12' ( 4.32m into bay x 3.66m )
Dining Room 13' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.20m )
Breakfast Room 8' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.51m )
Kitchen 12' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.91m x 2.08m )
Downstairs Bedroom 12' 5" max x 7' 5" ( 3.78m max x 2.26m )
Bedroom 2 (upstairs) 15' 6" max x 14' 5" max ( 4.72m max x 4.39m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.7%||£192,500||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£124,500 (2)||£159,000 (11)||£221,917 (12)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|
|Flats||£137,500 (2)||£174,800 (20)||£245,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£131,000 (4)||£169,194 (31)||£225,214 (14)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|