This traditional three bedroom detached property is the perfect family home and sits on approximately 1/3 of an acre land. With original features, the property is located in the ever sought after residential area of Handsworth and is close to local amenities, shops and schools. Call now to view
Situated in the ever sought after area of Handsworth, is this traditional three bedroom detached house, originally a farm house sitting on approximately 1/3 of an acre of land with potential for a separate dwelling subject to planning. Deceptively spacious, with two reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs shower room and sunroom to the ground floor, three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Located close to local amenities such as Crystal Peaks shopping centre, shops, schools and public houses, and within easy access to motorway links such as the M1 motorway network. This family home has heaps of potential and an internal inspection is essential to truly appreciate the accommodation on offer. Call now or miss out
Accessed through a front facing double glazed door, the entrance porch gives access to the entrance hall via a wood door with original stained glass panels. There is also an under stairs storage cupboard and access to the stairs and ground floor rooms.
Lounge 11' 11" x 13' 11" plus bay ( 3.63m x 4.24m plus bay )
The lounge has a front facing bay windows providing an abundance of natural light and an open fire place which is the focal point of the room. There is also a radiator, telephone point and TV point. The lounge also houses the fitted with the CCTV system and monitors.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 13' 4" max ( 3.61m x 4.06m max )
The dining room has a rear facing double glazed bay window with shutters, brick built open fire place and radiator and gives access to the sun room.
This UPVC and brick built sunroom was previously a conservatory but has been converted and now has solid roof with spot lights to the ceiling, two velux windows, single radiator and patio doors leading onto the rear garden.
Kitchen 23' 3" x 8' 7" ( 7.09m x 2.62m )
This fitted kitchen has matching wall and base units, with integrated sink and drainer and roll top work surfaces. There is an electric double oven, electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood above. There is plumbing for a dish washer and washing machine and space for a fridge with the cellar housing the freezer. This stylish kitchen is also fitted with a rear facing double glazed window, extractor fan, radiator and tiling to the walls and floor. There is access to the garden through a UPVC side door and also to the ground floor shower room and side entrance.
Downstairs Shower Room
This useful downstairs shower room has a rear facing double glazed window, wash hand basin with vanity unit, corner shower with shower cubicle, stainless steel heated towel rail, full tiling and built in storage.
Accessed through a front facing double glazed door, the side porch has a single radiator, tiled flooring and gives access to the shower room.
Accessed from the main hallway.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a side facing double glazed window, with loft access giving full head height.
Bedroom One 11' 10" plus bay x 9' 1" plus wardrobe ( 3.61m plus bay x 2.77m plus wardrobe )
Bedroom one has a front facing double glazed bay window, built in wardrobes with matching side units and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 13' 5" max ( 3.63m x 4.09m max )
Bedroom two has a rear and side facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and draws and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.57m )
Bedroom three has a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
This three piece bathroom has a roll top bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low flush W.C, spot lights to the ceiling, cupboard housing the combi boiler and it is fitted with two rear facing double glazed windows and a radiator.
To the front of the property, there is a pressed concrete driveway to the side giving multiple car parking spaces which then leads upto the double garage.
Accessed through a side gate is the front garden which is graveled and has a paved path leading to the entrance of the property.
Included is also a side garden currently planted with an abundance of fruits and vegetables which can also be accessed from the sunroom and has previously had planning for a further dwelling
The rear garden has a lawned area with a hedge and paved path surround and is accessed via a private paved patio area.
This double garage can be accessed through up and over doors, and has a side facing double glazed window providing ample light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||10.7%||£122,543||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£95,000 (1)||£111,202 (27)||£150,497 (131)||£250,673 (22)||£260,000 (3)|
|Flats||£79,490 (5)||£94,993 (14)||-||-||-|
|All||£82,075 (6)||£105,667 (41)||£150,497 (131)||£250,673 (22)||£260,000 (3)|