Occupying a prominent and slightly elevated position on what is considered to be a quiet and popular residential street, is this skilfully extended, three bedroom, family home which is beautifully presented and boasts spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors.
Occupying a prominent and slightly elevated position on what is considered to be a quiet and popular residential street, is this skilfully extended, three bedroom, family home which is beautifully presented and boasts spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors. This particular location tends to be highly sought after due to being in the catchment area of well-regarded local schools and due to sitting within close proximity to Moortown corner, Street Lane and the cosmopolitan 'village' of Chapel Allerton; all of which offer a plethora of amenities such as bars, restaurants and boutique shopping. Although local public transport links are plentiful, there are also good commuter links to Leeds City Centre, York and Harrogate. This property has been a much loved family home for many years and briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, living/ dining space, three bedrooms, house bathroom, front and rear gardens, driveway and detached garage with inspection pit.
With door to front aspect, coved ceiling, stairs rising to first floor, radiator and solid wood flooring.
Living Room 11' 7" max x 14' 7" max ( 3.53m max x 4.45m max )
Double glazed half bay window to front aspect which could be perceived as large in size to allow plenty of natural light in, gas fire with decorative tiled surround, cornicing, wall lighting, radiator and solid wood flooring.
Second Reception/ Dining Room 23' 7" max x 11' 6" max ( 7.19m max x 3.51m max )
This beautiful space offers versatility as both a reception space with lounge area, and dining room with sitting area. There are double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, gas fire with inset tiled surround, coved ceiling, dado railing, wall lights, solid wood flooring, radiator and an open alcove which leads to;
Kitchen 19' 2" max x 8' 6" max ( 5.84m max x 2.59m max )
Modern fitted kitchen with an array of high gloss wall and base units, worktops incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer, part tiling to the walls, integrated electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated machine machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, tiled flooring, radiator and two double glazed window plus side access door.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to size elevation and loft hatch providing access to a useable loft space which has boarding and fair sized head height. Subject to necessary planning consents, this space could be converted to offer a fourth bedroom.
Bedroom One 14' 1" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.29m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed half bay window to front aspect, feature fireplace, fitted wardrobes, coved ceiling, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 10' 11" max ( 3.91m x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window, coved ceiling, dado rail, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" max x 7' 4" max ( 2.26m max x 2.24m max )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bathroom 10' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.39m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, four piece suite with shower cubicle, corner bath, WC, wash hand basin and vanity unit, cupboard housing central heating boiler, part tiling, coved ceiling and radiator.
To the front of the property is a driveway for off street parking, well maintained front garden with lawn and retaining wall. To the rear is an extensive, private, split level garden which boasts patio area, decked seating area, a lawn and a Mediterranean garden. The current owners have also installed a number of outside wall and surface lights plus outside electric plugs.
Garage 18' x 9' 1" ( 5.49m x 2.77m )
With window to side aspect, power, light, alarm and inspection pit.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.9%||£374,988||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£279,999 (2)||£278,622 (11)||£311,818 (48)||£558,817 (50)||£736,606 (31)|
|Flats||£115,549 (9)||£189,359 (42)||£499,975 (2)||-||-|
|All||£145,449 (11)||£207,885 (53)||£319,344 (50)||£558,817 (50)||£751,087 (32)|