Set within what is arguably one of East Renfrewshire's more desirable post codes; this charming detached home delivers a wealth of traditional features within its generously appointed seven apartment composition whilst occupying a sizeable level garden plot.
Notably bright throughout; the home is immediately welcoming upon entry into a broad reception hallway off which all principal floor apartments can be found as well as a broad stairwell leading to the upper floor. The unrivalled champion of the ground floor is a striking lounge in to which an abundance of natural light is drawn by virtue of a large picture window whilst an open plan, yet defined dining area boasts an equally stunning oval-bay window and is complimented by a bespoke oval window seat to provide the ideal rear garden vantage point. Additionally, on this level, there is a separate family room with traditional fire and surround at focal point, a generous size dining kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted cabinets along with breakfasting area, utility room, superb garden-facing studio which may lend alternative purpose as a home office, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and impressive contemporary en-suite shower room and large family bathroom.
On the upper floor; a broad landing affords access to two further double bedrooms (each with fitted storage) and a family shower room. Of particular note, however, is the truly sensational rear garden which emerges as a worthy challenger to the flawless interior. Beautifully manicured to create an idyllic environment, this space cleverly combines mature shrubbery with a large informal lawn, whilst designated patio areas are positioned to capture all day sunshine.
Lounge Area 19' 4" x 12' 1" ( 5.89m x 3.68m )
Dining Area 12' 5" x 10' 2" plus bay ( 3.78m x 3.10m plus bay )
Family Room 13' 8" into bay x 13' 8" plus recess ( 4.17m into bay x 4.17m plus recess )
Master Bedroom 14' 8" into bay x 10' 5" max ( 4.47m into bay x 3.17m max )
En-Suite Shower Room
Dining Kitchen 23' 9" max x 10' max ( 7.24m max x 3.05m max )
Utility 12' 8" max x 6' 9" ( 3.86m max x 2.06m )
Studio/home Office 20' 7" x 9' 8" ( 6.27m x 2.95m )
Bathroom 8' 2" max x 7' 5" max ( 2.49m max x 2.26m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 4" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.06m max x 3.48m max )
Bedroom 3 14' 1" max x 13' 8" max ( 4.29m max x 4.17m max )
Shower Room 8' 5" max x 6' 6" max ( 2.57m max x 1.98m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.8%||£149,998||2.3||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£67,500 (3)||£148,100 (10)||£209,562 (16)||£426,495 (10)||£507,667 (3)|
|Flats||£79,249 (4)||£154,284 (19)||£278,993 (10)||-||-|
|All||£74,214 (7)||£152,152 (29)||£236,266 (26)||£426,495 (10)||£507,667 (3)|