**guide price £250,000 - £260,000**
Extended three bedroom Semi-Detached property in a highly sought after location.
This well-presented extended three bedroom family home is in a desirable and sought after location and would be perfect for a first time buyer or family. The property briefly comprises; entrance porch and hall, spacious lounge, kitchen and extended diner/second reception room. Three bedrooms, a family bathroom, separate W.C and boarded loft. Also benefiting from double glazing, central heating and an alarm system. The property also has front and rear gardens, driveway as well as a detached garage. With great transport links to Pudsey Town Centre, Leeds and Bradford.
With stairs to the left on entry, leads to the lounge to the right and kitchen further on. Radiator to the side of the hall.
Lounge 17' 4" x 12' 9" ( 5.28m x 3.89m )
A very spacious room with a large window to the front elevation providing plenty of natural light . The room is recently carpeted and has a feature fire place and two radiators. Sliding doors at the rear lead into the dining room/second reception room.
Dining Room 15' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.07m )
Extended room to provide plenty of extra living space, A large window to the rear with a view of the garden with a large radiator below. Room can be used as a dining room or second reception with plenty of space to relax.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.07m )
Fitted kitchen with plenty of wall and base units for storage and plumbing for a dishwasher. The kitchen has a big window to the rear which allows for plenty of light into the room. A small hatch to the side into the dining room. The kitchen is nicely presented and has a small pantry for storage. With a side door leading to the driveway.
Stairs coming from the downstairs hall to the landing which has a double glazed side window for light and leads to the three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 8" 10 x 9' ( 3.86m 10 x 2.74m )
A spacious room to the front of the property, a large window allow for plenty of natural light. With large fitted wardrobes all along the side of the room there is plenty of storage space. Well maintained and spacious.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.28m x 3.12m )
A spacious room to the rear, the window allowing a great view of the garden and surrounding scenery. Fitted wardrobes to the side provide plenty of storage.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.24m )
Well presented and bright room with a window to the side elevation. A good third room with potential to be a good office space. Fitted wardrobe provides a good storage space.
To the rear of the property, the bathroom consists of a bath with a mounted shower above. Storage space as well as a wash basin and rear window. The W.C is separate to the left of the landing just before the bathroom.
With a low level flush W.C and a window to the rear elevation.
A good sized space, which is boarded and offers great potential for conversion (subject to planning).
To The Outside
The property boasts both a front and rear garden which are both very well maintained A large driveway for space for several cars. To the rear is a detached garage which has power and lights. Perfect to use as an extra work station or storage,
There is also a useful outhouse, which has an electric supply.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.8%||£228,494||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£154,375 (4)||£174,531 (41)||£235,003 (69)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|
|Flats||£91,064 (7)||£129,886 (14)||£355,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£114,086 (11)||£163,167 (55)||£236,600 (72)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|