An original three bedroom, first floor apartment, which has been skilfully converted to offer two double bedrooms and extra living space in place of a third bedroom. The property boasts charm and character in terms of exposed brick to the lounge area, combined with open plan living.
An original three bedroom, first floor apartment, which has been skilfully converted to offer two double bedrooms and extra living space in place of a third bedroom. The property boasts a certain amount of charm and character in terms of exposed brick to the lounge area, combined with open plan living. The property is located in a very prestigious area but is also well placed for local amenities, Harrogate Road and the ring road. The Sandmoor development has proven highly popular over the years, and the location boasts ease of access to the extensive amenities of Moortown Corner and Street Lane, while the A61 and Leeds Ring Road provide good commuter links to Harrogate and York. Three local golf courses are all within close proximity. Eccup reservoir, a designated sssi, is nearby and offers the opportunity for pleasant, rural walks. In brief this home comprises; open plan lounge diner, fitted kitchen, 'study area'. Two double bedrooms both with en-suite bathroom, utility space, garage, parking and communal garden.
With communal entrance hall, secure entrance system and stairs rising to the first floor.
Dining Lounge/ Study 32' 6" max x 32' 2" max ( 9.91m max x 9.80m max )
An extensive living area which boasts three double glazed windows for maximum natural light to the property, radiators, exposed feature brick, built in storage cupboard, airing cupboard, further built in storage in the study area and inset spot lighting.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.40m x 3.23m )
Fitted kitchen with double glazed window and an array of wall and base units, worktop surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink, electric hob and integrated double oven. Provisions for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and tiling to the floor.
Utility 6' 8" max x 6' ( 2.03m max x 1.83m )
Having window, wash hand basin and plumbing for washing machine.
Master Bedroom 13' 9" max x 13' 9" ( 4.19m max x 4.19m )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
En- Suite Bathroom
With double glazed window, wash hand basin, shaver point, tiling to walls, WC and walk in enclosed shower.
Bedroom Two 17' 7" max x 12' 9" ( 5.36m max x 3.89m )
Double glazed window, wall lighting, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Second En-Suite Bathroom
Having double glazed window, wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, tiling to walls and radiator.
The property is surrounded by well maintained communal gardens for all to enjoy, there is also a garage owned by this property as well as resident parking. A secure access gate at the rear of the property allows owners to access the public footpath across Moortown Golf Course.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.9%||£374,988||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£279,999 (2)||£278,622 (11)||£311,818 (48)||£558,817 (50)||£736,606 (31)|
|Flats||£115,549 (9)||£189,359 (42)||£499,975 (2)||-||-|
|All||£145,449 (11)||£207,885 (53)||£319,344 (50)||£558,817 (50)||£751,087 (32)|