21st Aug 2020
22nd Jul 2021
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
**Just 3 apartments remaining** - A stunning, spacious three bedroom duplex apartment finished to the highest specification with access to communal gardens and two parking spaces.Description
Tudor Place is a new executive gated development of just six two and three bedroom luxury apartments, benefitting from allocated parking spaces and access to stunning, landscaped communal gardens.
Designed by renowned architect Neil Boddison and built by local, award-winning hcd Developments, the apartments raise the bar for attention to detail and quality. Each apartment has been completed to the highest specification to produce truly impressive living accommodation that you are proud to call your home.
Apartment 5 is a beautifully designed and finished duplex apartment located on the top floor and offering over 1,700 sq. Ft. Of luxury living accommodation. On the ground level you will find the welcoming reception hall, open plan kitchen/living room with Siematic kitchen, full range of Siemens appliances and Juliet balcony overlooking the landscaped gardens. There are two spacious bedrooms both benefitting from bespoke Jesse wardrobes while Bedroom 1 also has its own ensuite bathroom. On this level there is also the beautiful principal bathroom and separate study which could be used as a third bedroom.
On the upper level there is an additional bedroom with bespoke wardrobes, ensuite bathroom and useful storage area. The apartment benefits from two allocated parking spaces behind gated access and landscaped, communal gardens to the rear of the development.
Occupying a prominent position on Blossomfield Road, you'll be ideally placed to enjoy the best that Solihull has to offer with the railway station and town centre just half a mile away. With over 1,500 acres of surrounding parkland and fantastic amenities including Touchwood, Mell Square shopping centre, John Lewis, Waitrose and a variety of fantastic bars and restaurants on offer, it's easy to see why Solihull is consistently voted one of the best places to live in the UK.
Perfectly positioned for families, Solihull boasts some of the finest primary, secondary and further education schools in the region including Solihull School, Arden Academy and Tudor Grange Academy to name just a few.
Located half a mile away, Solihull railway station offers direct links to Birmingham city centre from just 15 minutes and London Marylebone from 1 hour 36 minutes in addition to local commuter services. You'll also benefit from easy access to the M42, A41 and A34 networks providing connectivity to Stratford-upon-Avon, the Cotswolds and Warwickshire countryside in addition to the rest of the UK within a matter of hours, solidifying Solihull's status as a truly connected, countryside town.
• Luxury Siematic kitchen
• Silestone solid surface worktop
• Siemens integrated appliances including: Two ovens one of which has microwave function, four zone hob, dishwasher and fridge-freezer
• Quooker kettle tap
Bathrooms and ensuites
• Fully tiled walls and floors by Porcelanosa
• Contemporary sanitarware by Duravit
• Freestanding baths
• Taps and showers by Hansgrohe
• Illuminated mirror cabinets with shaver points
• Heated towel rails
Finishes and features
• Double glazing throughout
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Porcelanosa tiling to hallway and kitchen
• Home Counties 42oz carpets to bedrooms
• Bespoke Jesse fitted wardrobes
• Luxury light fittings by Schuller, Dar Lighting, Searchlight and Franklite (subject to apartment)
• Texecom intruder alarm
External and communal areas
• Dedicated parking provision with secure gated entry system
• Fully landscaped communal gardens
• Juliet balconies to the upper floor apartments
• Passenger lift servicing all floors
• Communal bin store
Square Footage: 1701 sq ft
Local info for B91