21st Aug 2020
19th Nov 2020
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
A stunning three bedroom, top floor duplex apartment finished to the highest specification within this gated development with allocated parking. A short distance from Solihull town centre.Description
Tudor Place is a new executive gated development of just six two and three bedroom luxury apartments, benefitting from allocated parking spaces and access to stunning, landscaped communal gardens.
Designed by renowned architect Neil Boddison and built by local, award-winning hcd Developments, the apartments raise the bar for attention to detail and quality. Each apartment has been completed to the highest specification to produce truly impressive living accommodation that you are proud to call your home.
Apartment 5 is a beautifully designed and finished duplex apartment located on the top floor and offering over 1,700 sq. Ft. Of luxury living accommodation. On the ground level you will find the welcoming reception hall, open plan kitchen/living room with Siematic kitchen, full range of Siemens appliances and Juliet balcony overlooking the landscaped gardens. There are two spacious bedrooms both benefitting from bespoke Jesse wardrobes while Bedroom 1 also has its own ensuite bathroom. On this level there is also the beautiful principal bathroom and separate study which could be used as a third bedroom.
On the upper level there is an additional bedroom with bespoke wardrobes, ensuite bathroom and useful storage area. The apartment benefits from two allocated parking spaces behind gated access and landscaped, communal gardens to the rear of the development.
Occupying a prominent position on Blossomfield Road, you'll be perfectly placed to enjoy the absolute best that Solihull has to offer with over 1,500 acres of surrounding parkland and countryside, superb schools and fantastic restaurants and retail all a short walk away. Just over the road you will find Tudor Grange Leisure Centre offering swimming, full gymnasium, personal training, tennis and athletics or take a stroll through one of the many surrounding parks.
Nearby, Solihull railway station offers direct links to Birmingham city centre within 15 minutes and London Marylebone within 1 hour 30 minutes in addition to local commuter services. This fantastic home is also ideally placed to take advantage of the M42, A41 and A34 motorway networks, providing connectivity to the rest of the UK within a matter of hours.
• Luxury Siematic kitchen
• Silestone solid surface worktop
• Siemens integrated appliances including: Two ovens one of which has microwave function, four zone hob, dishwasher and fridge-freezer
• Quooker kettle tap
Bathrooms and ensuites
• Fully tiled walls and floors by Porcelanosa
• Contemporary sanitarware by Duravit
• Freestanding baths
• Taps and showers by Hansgrohe
• Illuminated mirror cabinets with shaver points
• Heated towel rails
Finishes and features
• Double glazing throughout
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Porcelanosa tiling to hallway and kitchen
• Home Counties 42oz carpets to bedrooms
• Bespoke Jesse fitted wardrobes
• Luxury light fittings by Schuller, Dar Lighting, Searchlight and Franklite (subject to apartment)
• Texecom intruder alarm
External and communal areas
• Dedicated parking provision with secure gated entry system
• Fully landscaped communal gardens
• Juliet balconies to the upper floor apartments
• Passenger lift servicing all floors
• Communal bin store
Square Footage: 1701 sq ft
Local info for B91