stunning bungalow with outstanding far reaching views! Wow, stop your search here! Properties of this style in this area always generate a lot of serious interest but when you add in the views and the standard of the finish we know that this one isn't going to be on the market for long.
stunning bungalow with outstanding, far reaching views! Wow, stop your search here! Properties of this style in this area always generate a lot of serious interest but when you add in the views and the standard of the finish we know that this one isn't going to be on the market for long. Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity, call william H brown now to arrange your viewing and find out everything is has to offer!
With a double glazed entrance door and a radiator.
Lounge 29' 6" x 12' 9" ( 8.99m x 3.89m )
Having a double glazed window, an entrance porch with a double glazed entrance door, three radiators and a decorative fire surround with a marble hearth and back which houses a gas fire.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 14' 8" ( 2.49m x 4.47m )
With an extensive range of fitted wall and base units with kickboard LED lighting, worksurfaces, splash backs, sink and drainer, double electric oven, electric hob, extractor hood, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, a radiator, double glazed window, exposed beams and downlights to the ceiling.
Orangery 19' x 11' 6" ( 5.79m x 3.51m )
There are windows to three sides, two radiators, an air conditioning unit and French style doors to the garden.
Bedroom Two 16' 5" x 11' 9" ( 5.00m x 3.58m )
With a double glazed window, fitted wardrobes wardrobes, a built in storage cupboard housing the boiler and there is a radiator.
Master Bedroom 14' 3" x 14' 10" ( 4.34m x 4.52m )
There is a decorative fireplace, French style doors to the garden, loft access via loft ladders and there is granite flooring.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a low flush WC, vanity wash unit, shower cubicle, radiator, tiling to the walls and floor, uPVC panelling to the shower area and ceiling and there is a radiator.
With a low flush WC, wash basin, bath with shower set over, uPVC panelling to the bath area and ceiling, tiling to the walls and floor, extractor fan and a radiator.
The property stands on a large plot with a good sized parking area with space for several vehicles and access to a garage. The gardens are wonderful with a huge well kept lawn, meticulously maintained borders and a patio area with beautiful panoramic views over the surrounding area.
Having power, light, plumbing, window and an up-and-over door.
The property is protected by an alarm and six CCTV cameras.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.6%||£91,746||2.5||0.9|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£175,000 (5)||£79,276 (45)||£157,348 (74)||£259,647 (15)||£261,667 (3)|
|Flats||£61,300 (26)||£88,648 (20)||-||-||-|
|All||£78,306 (32)||£82,159 (65)||£159,075 (77)||£259,647 (15)||£261,667 (3)|